PacNW Centralia Meet and Greet, Saturday April 21st 12pm, Centralia, WA

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Jaguar_5 said:
No, i was in the white dodge stealth, remember? ;)

We were behind a black Mk2 when that happened

Awww I thought you were in the Stealth but since you said you went in the grass, I just thought it was you all of a sudden. That SUV was out of control and did a great job not putting it on it's roof. :)
You get any video?

Duane

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Jaguar_5 said:
I was like 2 cars back from that van that almost hit it, swerved off the road into the grassy median

We weren't quite the ones that went into the grass :icon_bigg
I was really surprised how he just swing right back onto the road and kept going!!

Didn't get any video, but i did get a few pictures, they're a meg each and there's no photoshop on this computer, I'll have my new computer tomorrow to compress them abit

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
well i just got home. (monday) and yea i have to say this meet was worth the trip! got to see some awesome cars and it was cool to see the left coast crew again. Came home w/ some goodies :) hatch carpet, turbo, and a bit of a fever but all in all it was a good experience we should do something like it again before suprafest.

~Luis

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
I just wanted you to know that all you guys suck ass.

I was there for the meet, but you candyass mofos were hiding in the restaraunt while I was shivering in the chilly ass rain and hanging w/ the mk2 crowd.

I am here now bitches! All your meets are belong to Tanya!!!!

Oh, currently Supraless, as I couldn't take my 3,000lb ho on the plane with me. Shouldn't be without one for too long, but yeah.

I really wanted to meet you Duane, got to see your car in person, but you were nowhere to be found. There were lots of nice mk3s there, and I did recognize a few, but did not meet ANY mk3 guys.

Pics here
http://forums.celicasupra.com/showthread.php?t=30419

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Tanya said:

I was there for the meet, but you candyass mofos were hiding in the restaraunt while I was shivering in the chilly ass rain and hanging w/ the mk2 crowd.

Oh, currently Supraless, as I couldn't take my 3,000lb ho on the plane with me. Shouldn't be without one for too long, but yeah.

I really wanted to meet you Duane, got to see your car in person, but you were nowhere to be found. There were lots of nice mk3s there, and I did recognize a few, but did not meet ANY mk3 guys.

Pics here

I wanted to edit that post you made but decided not to :D

Aww dang it. :cry: I too wanted to meet you. Me and a few buddies went over to Shari's for food. My wife and I drove 5 hours to go to the meet and was worth it by far :) Maybe next time. I even brought my shirt you made :biglaugh:

Duane

Boostedstr8six

I have better SA than you
Mar 30, 2005
Near Columbia, the river
Tanya said:

Pics here

Welcome to the PacNW!

BTW, we weren't hiding in Sharis...we went in before it started raining. :icon_razz

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
Tanya said:

Pics here
:runaway: :bowdown:
Sorry!
Never again shall I hide from you in Shari's!
:)
I didn't even know you were here till like a day or two after the meet. I'll see you on Sunday though

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
^Sweet!

Yeah, I was like the only girl standing outside with the guys... all the other chicas I saw were chilling in the cars, so I would guess that was pretty noticeable.

Anyway, see ya Sunday :)

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Don't be jealous that Tanya likes us better :biglaugh:

We gotta have a mini-meet, near me, so my BHG'ed supra can make it lol