PacNW Centralia Meet and Greet, Saturday April 21st 12pm, Centralia, WA

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
Well, i'm not sure my car will be able to make it. Having some electrical issues, I'm pretty sure its the CPS. I'm trying to see if I can get another one before saturday but I dunno. Anyone in the Peuget sound area want a passenger?

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
speed dodici said:
Well, i'm not sure my car will be able to make it. Having some electrical issues, I'm pretty sure its the CPS. I'm trying to see if I can get another one before saturday but I dunno. Anyone in the Peuget sound area want a passenger?

I'll bring yea down. pm me your number.

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Well, sputtering and stammering, I will try to get her there! LOL!:aigo: :icon_razz
Gotta' rep the 3H8 group, come hell or high water!:biglaugh:

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
kwnate said:
I'm going to smoke you tom, thats a fucking guarantee.

Enjoy it while you can!:biglaugh: I'm running on 5 RC 550's:icon_razz You just wait though...we'll see just how fast that 1J is!:naughty:

BTW: Capitalize my name from now on! Consider that an order! LOL!:biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
91T breezen' said:
Enjoy it while you can!:biglaugh: I'm running on 5 RC 550's:icon_razz You just wait though...we'll see just how fast that 1J is!:naughty:

BTW: Capitalize my name from now on! Consider that an order! LOL!:biglaugh:

Don't worry Tom. Nate will be beaten and THAT is for sure :biglaugh: No matter which car he drives :biglaugh:

Duane

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
i had a blast, it was a fun drive up there, i'll post some picture's when i upload them tonight or tomorrow morn, i got a few engine bay pic's and maybe a couple high way ,

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
swaq said:
I had a great time. It's nice to meet other Supra owners. Unfortunately I didn't get to talk to Nate, I must have not recognized him or something...

I took 191 pictures! :aigo:
Of course I'm not sure what you look like but I saw your car! Looked great. Actually the only time I saw you was when you left, you appeared to be in a hurry :biglaugh: