PacNW Centralia Meet and Greet, Saturday April 21st 12pm, Centralia, WA

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
91T breezen' said:
For reals Tanya'?!:icon_surp That would be cool!:boink: Price of admission; Bring many MkIII shirts!!!:icon_razz :biglaugh:

swaq said:
That would definitely be awesome! Tanya is on my short list of SM people I want to meet in person. :)

we shall see. no promises..... but I hope :)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
91T breezen' said:
Swaq;

You'd better be there, repin' the 3H8 group!:icon_razz I might not make it in mine:nono: :icon_frow

Don't be gay. Your car doesn't need much work. :icon_conf Nate and I were both talking about that yesterday. Get your ass in gear as it needs a little tune and your done so quite bitchin.

Duane

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
oh man i want to make this looks like its going to be a good turnout already.

Going to cut it close, bulk of my stuff hasnt even shipped. :cry:

~Luis

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
pimptrizkit said:
are you kidding me? whats holding you back?

lack of a place to do it(i do not have sufficent space or tools), and my parents havent mailed my fucking taxes in yet so i will not get the return back in time to cover the labor. Additionally, one last piece im waiting on got lost by DHL, any good ideas lmk.

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
well with out all the parts your kinda stuck, but if you had every thing there, im sure there could be a couple local guys willing to help pull the motor and tranny in record speeds. i still plan to have mine together, and it's sitting as a shortblock.. and the car's never been a 5spd.. i should be sitting on all the parts i need and i plan to assemble the head on block, and a few coats of paint re-main seal, flywheel, clutch and so on, with the tranny, im hoping to get a custom pan made up soon, but it might not make it for centrailia.. oh well. just anothe reason to pull your motor.. erh , i mean my motor.. :biglaugh:

89Turbo

Oct 22, 2005
Portland
pimptrizkit said:
well with out all the parts your kinda stuck, but if you had every thing there, im sure there could be a couple local guys willing to help pull the motor and tranny in record speeds. i still plan to have mine together, and it's sitting as a shortblock.. and the car's never been a 5spd.. i should be sitting on all the parts i need and i plan to assemble the head on block, and a few coats of paint re-main seal, flywheel, clutch and so on, with the tranny, im hoping to get a custom pan made up soon, but it might not make it for centrailia.. oh well. just anothe reason to pull your motor.. erh , i mean my motor.. :biglaugh:

i was never under the impression that the motor had to be pulled?? also i just need to confirm that i only need the front half of the 5spd driveshaft... anyways i'll be to the meet regardless just be in my lame auto.