Owned.

fandffan

Aug 26, 2006
Bowling Green, OH
LMAO that's amazing! Sick fuck needs to be taken out back and beat. Then left there for no one to find.

I'm happy I don't have a little sister, because if i did and one of those guys showed up I would not be disinclined to beat the shit out of him.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
How do they just let him go? Has he not committed any crimes? Soliciting sex from a minor isn't against the law? I don't get it, they just tell him to leave using the back door............:dunno:

I watched a sting operation like this last year where the busted a guy for doing the same thing. Warned him he was going to get busted and go to jail. They let him go, and the same idiot was caught again the next day, using the same screen name, and they let him go again. Why go through all the fuss of trapping them, only to let them walk away? At least let the parents of these kids that they're preying on beat the shit out of them and not press charges against them either. I have two daughters and this just pisses the shit out of me...........rant over.