Owned.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I thought I remember them telling him to go out the back so they wouldn't mess up their next one. I thought that they told him they couldn't make him stay, so he got up to leave. I'll have to watch it again in a minute.........lol

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I was in an air terminal on my way home from the desert when I saw one of these specials on TV. Interesting TV series, but scary that this happens in real life to kids who are solicited over the internet. I hope that parents see this and DO realize that they need to get the computer out of their kid's room, and they need to put limits on usage. They need to monitor what children are doing - you know, by being REAL parents? - and take precautions to safeguard them from things like this.
You would not believe these guys. Some of them are married men in their 40's, and they were "lined up", so to speak for this "14" year old girl - they had to bust these guys in sequence. You could almost set a clock by them. If they were supposed to show up at 12:15, they would, and would be busted in time for the next "appointment". These guys would show up with condoms, sex toys, bottles of lube, and some with some majorly kinky stuff. Usually they would come in through the yard and talk to the girl for a minute near the bar and hot tub, then she would be making a drink. Talk would go to the hot tub and she would tell him to wait there and have a drink while she went to get changed in her swimsuit. Then the interviewer would come out and the bust happened. If he ran, they would nab him. Otherwise, he would be instructed to leave and they would get him as he left the way instructed. Some of these guys were crying that their wives would find out. Scarier yet is that some of them were absolutely remorseless.

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
JustAnotherVictim said:
http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm

:) Look at the bottom for US, some get down to 14....

Mommy and Daddy do have a factor.
Dumbass kids need to stop being retarded as well.....
word... first time I really started looking at girls was at about 14. How is that normal, that some are already fully experienced bed-users at that time...:icon_razz
though our limit is 14... but partner must be under 18 too then, or it's illegal. How's that in US?