Opinions, Thoughts..... on a Girls of SM Calendar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
tanya, great job organizing/sticking with it.

are you just gonna make it jan-dec or are you gong to make it jan-jan (or some other month) like most calenders?

bobiseverywhere

bobb'n for money
Apr 1, 2005
Montreal
www.bobiseverywhere.com
Tanya said:
No, I dont have a mk3, nor do I know anyone nearby to have access to a mk3...

and as this supposed to be a forum for the mk3 community, I'm trying to keep it mk3 oriented

Tanya you are the exception to the Rule, I don't think any one will be satisfied until you include yourself as well :)

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Allow a mkII in and I could probably get the Fiance in on a pic or two for the Calender. :icon_bigg

The mkIII is too much of a piece for here to get all up on... and stuff.

NWS would be FTL

T

The Weather Man

bobiseverywhere said:
Tanya you are the exception to the Rule, I don't think any one will be satisfied until you include yourself as well :)

x2.

Supra is a Supra, and its not like, if you put yourself in the calender i wont buy one!

Hahaha! :icon_bigg

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Clip said:
tanya, great job organizing/sticking with it.

are you just gonna make it jan-dec or are you gong to make it jan-jan (or some other month) like most calenders?

The cafepress calendars are January - December, I cannot change the months in anyway, I only have control over the images and the cover.

As for the cover, I may have an idea for that, but nothing is certain yet.

I really don't feel comfortable with myself or my car in the calendar, as I am the creator of the calendar, and it seems a little vain or self righteous or something, lol/

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
HellsLegion said:
I linked Turbonator82 to this thread on myspace.

I already PMed her you goof.

We cannot have a vote on actual girls to be in it, it's not like we have 30 girls to choose from, we barely have 12 as it is, 3 of them unconfirmed. Those who remain unconfirmed will have to be replaced with someone else, like Aarons wife or someone

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
lol, way to start early bigaaron

tanya, like you said, we have a while to get this done. maybe more girls will join this year.

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Tanya said:
Too new, I dont want to scare her away by being like

"omg be in our calendar1111"

lol

LOL, she has been to more Supra meets, car shows, and D1 drift events then most of the guys on the forum. She's even been to SILV twice. And she puts 40k miles a year on her 1jz Supra. But it's all good, I'm not going to beg.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
foreverpsycotic said:
lol, way to start early bigaaron

tanya, like you said, we have a while to get this done. maybe more girls will join this year.

Yeah, I am not really rushing... what's the point? To have a calendar done by June? Why? No I want it done by November... thats a long way aways...

This is not a "supermodel" or "swimsuit edition" type calendar, so wipe that thought out of your minds. I certainly do NOT want to hear the bitchin and complaining I got last year for my very 1st effort into this matter... there is no one else out there doing this, so count your blessings it's even being done at all.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
bigaaron said:
LOL, she has been to more Supra meets, car shows, and D1 drift events then most of the guys on the forum. She's even been to SILV twice. And she puts 40k miles a year on her 1jz Supra. But it's all good, I'm not going to beg.

Oh that's cool then, but even so, I'm still giving it a week for the other girls to answer :)

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
november would be good, because that makes the backgrounds that much better here in the north east, fall FTMFW.

what exactly are your plans for the pictures, just the girl looking pretty and the MKIII? action shots?

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
foreverpsycotic said:
what exactly are your plans for the pictures, just the girl looking pretty and the MKIII? action shots?

pretty much. as I stated before, action shots can be somewhat difficult to photograph, and I cannot demand that everyone has a $1,000 camera and skills to capture these kind of shots.

Basically photos like these;

sm_photo_missing.jpg

735662492_l.jpg

l_3a1f27646cec70a9b2317d88b528bd6a.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
Tanya said:
pretty much. as I stated before, action shots can be somewhat difficult to photograph, and I cannot demand that everyone has a $1,000 camera and skills to capture these kind of shots.

i might be able to take those shots.
ive got 2 pretty decent cameras,
a cannon AE1 35mm
and a 5.1 mp sony digi.
im willing to take some pictures in fairfield/westchester county area. maybe a little further if there is free food involved.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
foreverpsycotic said:
i might be able to take those shots.
ive got 2 pretty decent cameras,
a cannon AE1 35mm
and a 5.1 mp sony digi.
im willing to take some pictures in fairfield/westchester county area. maybe a little further if there is free food involved.

I dont know of any of the girls who may live in that area, and I cannot afford to compensate anyone for their efforts like this, with either cash or food, lol.

The only thing I can afford to do, is give the 12 girls a free calendar, thats all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.