Official Online Games you play SN list

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
I play the following:

Counter Strike 1.6 ( Even though 1.0-1.3 owns it ), and will play source.
SN DooM-

Starcraft/Starcraft BW
SN DooM-

Diablo II LOD / Diablo
SN DooM- , will install on request.

Tekken Dark Resurection
Willing to travel around WI/IL to play people.

Contact AIM: SupraDoom

Oh and someone play me right now. Also keep this thread clean just the info thanks.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Do you have to pay for these games? How does that stuff work? I've wondered about them, but never really looked into them... Like WOW, hows that? Or are these like Xbox LIVE games you guys play?

NexiusEvaro

Car Noob
May 3, 2006
Blgs, Milky Way
only WOW atm... Bloodhoof : 60 druid, 58 lock, 49 mage, and other junk

I did some bf42 online and then modded it some-> full story*(with friggin popups) here

www.angelfire.com/ak5/nexiusevaro

yeah Reign_Maker you pay....

game buy in runs $ 25-50 ish depending on newness of the title.. Usually get a month free (then tack on 15 or so a month thereafter....) also, They occasionally release upgrade packs for $15 or so buy in...

often you can get in on beta runs and get it free for awhile.. but generally the earlier in the games run the less stable it plays...

you do get a persistent real time world full of peeps to play with/against... all kinds of talents and skills and reputation that you can get into spending lots of time building up.. basically its turnbased role playing game a la D&D (or if yer old enough Wizardry for the apple II+ crowd (zomg i am old)) for massive (heh) multiplayer experience. That's the MMORPG term ya might see around...

its actually - like most crap: crazy complicated-- But, it still gets my heart going to rush into battle in a 40 versus 40 war over some chunk of real estate.. racking up 250 kills or whathaveya... i guess other people are always interstesting to play against... very challenging and fun

wow official site is here:
www.worldofwarcraft.com

but its prolly down -lol - they are doing server refits and the site is prolly clogged to hell still...

HUGE time sink.. if ya let it...

nex

(nick partly from the original eq... she was my first really.... <openly begins to rub arm>)

Edit - many games do have free online play with purchase - BF42 BF2 many shooters - kinda like most xbox live titles - no persistence except maybe a kill/death count.. often games like shooters or strategy games will let ya play against others in matches and keep stats on a site for free though...

Last edited:

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
WoW

Boulderfist - Vandon- Undead Rogue lvl 24

I have like 4 or 5 more across a few servers.

CSS TopherE

GW Hellfire Wrath lvl 20. hardly ever play this one.

wingman

sucka got blammed!
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
battlefield 2 - nojuju4u (usually city maps inf. only)
UT2K4 - waldo (race map junkie)

i'm on either one nearly every night