-------------------

Xbox connect - Yellow XIII

Halo
Gran Turismo 4

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Uhh, I used to play Warcraft III The Frozen Throne. I used to play in some decent leagues but I quit eventually. If you ever want to play me (I haven't played in months) for some fun, just PM me on here. My WC3 name would be "TehHorde" though.

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
WC3 tft: Disced(trOg) Dota clan
D2 LOD: West HC lvl 93 l33t hammerdin; rarely play anymore username; iamdisced
Starcraft/Bw: Used to be rated quite high for starcraft. Over 80 private tournies won. Username DisS-x72)foS or iamdisced
Never played WOW; I won't pay a game that costs a subscription. Just like all of blizzards other games; it should have been free but they suckered all you e-whores into it.

If you want to game w/ me you will have to contact me on which game; but i'm normally on lordaeron(west) wc3tft lately for my Dota clan late at night. One to two games at night after I finish up my studying for college.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Awww, this was merged with my post? This stuff has nothing to do with my post.. :( I dont even play these games... My ploy has been foiled! I was tryin to get as many games I could to entertain myself... :D:D:D I have A.D.D. and short attention span...

Whats that?

Oh yeah... Short attention span... HEEEEEY! Whats over there? *runs off*