NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!!

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Well, no work for me :icon_bigg I guess I could go, but I don't trust the morons around here. Almost 6" so far, we never get this :aigo:

p431407_1.jpg

p431407_2.jpg

p431407_3.jpg

Superjustin13

Supra teacher 101
Apr 4, 2005
Idaho
LOL.

on top of the supra..

Tight shit

edit: if thats the tight n/a your gonna be taking me for a spin when i go though W.A. n/a pwr FTL,

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Lololol, nice.
On one hand, snow days would be cool to get out of school, but I'd rather just go to the snow 4 hours away on the weekends in Tahoe. I like it better like this :)

<----Never lived in snow, or had a snow day.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I love the snow... I hate the cold... But I love the cold IF its snowing... I dont like driving in the snow, people are retards in the snow...

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
people in Florida are retards in rain

they're also retards when the wind blows 5mph.

come to think of it, they're mostly all retarded at any point in time.
so glad I moved!

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
im glad i put my car inside i prob would be able to see it i have close to 15" in the low spots and some places r up to my waist

oh and the snow man os the sup was priceless

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
ya'll do something to keep it up there,i hear it's gonna be here on thursday,

you guys have to drive overpowered rwd cars on it...i have to drive overpowered rwd truck on it, with 200bbls of crude oil sloshing around on the back in a 240bbl tank, dodging mostly fresh over the border mexicans with overpowered rwd pickups, who have never seen snow before...

Disced

Pie + NYQuil = FTW
Apr 5, 2005
Edmonds, Wa
LOL; I delivered pizza in this shit tonight; pretty fun if you ask me in the del sol.

Hopefully it snows more so I don't have to go to college tomorrow. Tomorrow is a god damn long day for me if I do have to go into school.

trucker

Feb 18, 2006
i'm bad, i'm nationwide
silent_sniper said:
trucker dont yah now every mexican you hit is worth 50 points?

what was the name of that movie?

and i'm not going there, i should have replaced mexican with idiot or something, this'll turn into one of those race war/political threads,i''m getting a little tired of reading/participating in them.