IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY SUGGEST IN THE COLOR LET ME KNOW

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It's not really my cup of tea, but I would like to see it after it's painted. Maybe you'll change my mind with the finished picturess................and everyone knows the best color paint on a supra is blue metallic 8j3. Who didn't know that?......................:biglaugh:

Ma70.Ent

Supramania Contributor
Feb 26, 2006
NJ
Bad idea to post pics of that.

1. People will not like it since it's not a completely stock look that everyone loves.
2. It's not even painted yet so it'll look even worse to the people talked about in reason #1. :)

Welcome....and don't type in all caps please.

IMO, I don't really like it, but to each his own.

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
Just not for my likeing. When the car is painted and has a nice set of rims, i might change my mind on how it looks but for now...I dont like it

Remove the wing!

As for color, some shade of blue would be cool.

And welcome to the site!

supraman7mgte

Shut up,bitch!!
Apr 1, 2005
Sunny California
wow,that thing is ...really nasty. maybe with a larger,deeper set of rims it MIGHT look nice,MIGHT.but this post will get flamed,got your fire suit handy?
okay,i'll start,what the hell are all the vents for? any actually functional?does it matter?

rein05

mkiii maniac
Dec 1, 2005
boston ma
is that the ebay body kit i see...? i say paint it black... maybe at night it wouldn't look that ooogly..jk..

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
The Very talked-about kit :)
Everyone has negative opinions about this :) Many would like to see it burning :)
But we'll see with some color :) I like the maroon you have now.. a little shinier, and :)

Obsessionw/Boost

Sep 28, 2006
Albany, NY
sell the...kit.. get an 89 front bumper.. 89 tails.. dump it on the ground with some mkiv wheels, and it'll be SIKKK! spray it charcoal gray..
but that kit isnt really my taste.. whatever suits ur style bro..
lata

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
well....um...I guess it's good that your making your supra how you want it to be.

I say paint it the same maroon color. It'll looks sweet like that.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
I won't say anything bad...because everyone is entitled to their own opinion/style...but unless you just bought this car off of Ebay...

I'm thinking you just copied these pictures from the Egay webpage and posted them as your car...

Either way...it needs painted and lowered a bit and maybe it wouldn't look "too" bad...but I still prefer stock look.

Jeff