New lesson learned

Burntz

Sold the Supra
Apr 20, 2007
Nebraska
MKIII N00b said:
speaking of toyota vibe, i see one at school and i put the key inside the door...it fits but doesnt open, and the key also fits in the rav 4's

I cant remember if it was my dads elantra, or my moms civic, but I know I took one of them to go run an errand, came out of the store, UNLOCKED and got in "A" car that looked the exact same as mine... only to realize "hey... this isnt a manual..."

I then proceeded to get out, lock it back up, and get in my, which was 2 cars down.

:aigo:

Ish

SM Pimp
Apr 5, 2005
Socal
MKIII N00b said:
LMFAO. thats fucking hilarious. oh man, could you imagine that youre already halfway home when you realize it isnt your car, oh man.

It would be funnier if he was halfway home and said "Wait WTF this isn't stick". :biglaugh:

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Dude, it isn't even funny how many supras can be started with one key. I can start my cousin's with mine, but he can't start mine with his, I guess mine's kinda like a master key or something...

supraman24

Trooper
Apr 12, 2007
Prattville, Alabama
That is crazy how many supras can be opened with one key. I opened one on the used car lot at the toyota dealership where my dad works with my MKIII key and I cranked it right up and everything too. I just couldn't believe it. Then I looked at the sticker on the inside of the door to see when it was manufactured and it was mfgd 12/88 just like mine. I dunno if that means anything, but I just thought that was a nice little piece of info too.

bigunitpitcher22

BoL Spartan051
Jun 13, 2006
vancouver, WA
www.myspace.com
starscream5000 said:
Hmm, what would you do if you seen someone inserting their key into your car and trying to open it with it? ;)

I used to move my friends 84 Toyota PU to a new parking spot at school when I had my Supra. My door key fit right into his, and even started it up. He found out, but he was fine with it because he was stoned :)

BTW: I still want to see pictures of this "JDM Carl's Jr." You promised them. I'm intrigued.

PROJECT N00b

XBL: Mkiii DriFt3r
May 22, 2005
honolulu, california
www.myspace.com
bigunitpitcher22 said:
BTW: I still want to see pictures of this "JDM Carl's Jr." You promised them. I'm intrigued.

here it is the moment youve all been waiting for!

p612122_1.jpg