-Matt

silvergsx623

WIPLSH & HWY KNG
Oct 16, 2005
Alabama
thanks agian for all the interest

thanks for the pic, got toyota.

sorry to hear about the supra sean.
maybe u can pick up one of these intakes once u have her back on the road :)

thanks again guys
chris

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
i daily drive mine and would like to test your unrecirculated one. only issue is im on an sp61gt...pm me

boost fiend

Banned
Jul 24, 2005
Rockford, Il
i would love to test for ya. i dd and drag all the time. 7m-gte. heading to the dyno soon. if im picked ill let ya know. i have a few buddy's with 7m's and im sure they would get sooooo p.o.'d. i still run a ct-26 and stock afm. i dont recurlate. so i guess that means id test v2 for ya. just let me know, im down for testing.

silvergsx623

WIPLSH & HWY KNG
Oct 16, 2005
Alabama
how big is the intake on the SP61GT

i think have 2 testers lined up. i'll keep you guys updated if i need another one.

I am thinking about offering the intake in 3 colors.
Black, Blue and Red. with black cupplers.
is there any other colors you guys would like to see?

Thank you for your interest
chris

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
silvergsx623 said:
how big is the intake on the SP61GT

i think have 2 testers lined up. i'll keep you guys updated if i need another one.

I am thinking about offering the intake in 3 colors.
Black, Blue and Red. with black cupplers.
is there any other colors you guys would like to see?

Thank you for your interest
chris
Does that include N/A testers? I believe that Fuzz420 and I could test out the N/A system, unless of course you're not making one.

-Matt

silvergsx623

WIPLSH & HWY KNG
Oct 16, 2005
Alabama
lol

i havn't started on designing the NA intakes yet.
i plan too, but im gonna get the turbo intakes off the ground first.

it will probly be about a month before i start desing them, i'll have to find a stock na tube before i start designing to get the intake perfect.

i'll keep everyone upto date on the na intakes, and i'll ask you first, matt once i have one made, to see if you want to test.

i'll need a stock intake, do you have an extra one i could borrow?

thank
chris

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
silvergsx623 said:
lol

i havn't started on designing the NA intakes yet.
i plan too, but im gonna get the turbo intakes off the ground first.

it will probly be about a month before i start desing them, i'll have to find a stock na tube before i start designing to get the intake perfect.

i'll keep everyone upto date on the na intakes, and i'll ask you first, matt once i have one made, to see if you want to test.

i'll need a stock intake, do you have an extra one i could borrow?

thank
chris
Thanks for doing this Chris. Unfortunately, I don't have an extra intake laying around. What do you all need?

-Matt

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Anxious to see what type of setup you're going to be designing...See if you can beat the classic Filter under the headlight:). Direct Cold Air has never felt so good.

silvergsx623

WIPLSH & HWY KNG
Oct 16, 2005
Alabama
as far as the na intake , it would be best if i had a non turbo supra to do a mach-up on. i might can make due if i have the intake tube its self.

if anyone has one i can borrow it would speed up the process.
if not, i'll find one for sale shortley and see if it is possible.

thanks for the interest guys

chris

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
silvergsx623 said:
as far as the na intake , it would be best if i had a non turbo supra to do a mach-up on. i might can make due if i have the intake tube its self.

if anyone has one i can borrow it would speed up the process.
if not, i'll find one for sale shortley and see if it is possible.

thanks for the interest guys

chris
Where are you located?

-Matt

TRACKMKIII

Banned
Feb 17, 2006
Atlanta,GA
I just wanted to express my interest in a N/A intake pipe. I think I can get a stock N/A intake at the junk yard for next to nothing. If I grab one this weekend I would be glad to send it to you!!

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
TRACKMKIII said:
I just wanted to express my interest in a N/A intake pipe. I think I can get a stock N/A intake at the junk yard for next to nothing. If I grab one this weekend I would be glad to send it to you!!
Sweet, another N/A guy. :) Thanks for helping out with the steps needed to get the N/A intake going.

-Matt

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
7M-GTE said:
I'd be more than willing try one out for you... pm me the details... I was just workin on my intake... and came up with something like this...
p159694_1.jpg

dude if that is a home depo pumper's cupler dich ti it will melt and rip in no time

other then that loosk kinda neat

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
NashMan said:
dude if that is a home depo pumper's cupler dich ti it will melt and rip in no time

other then that loosk kinda neat

yeah this was just a makeshift intake to mount everything else up... it's not what I'll be using... I'll be using one of silvergsx623's ceramic intakes...

silvergsx623

WIPLSH & HWY KNG
Oct 16, 2005
Alabama
Im in Alabama

Cool. tell u what i'll pay for half the shipping if you are able to pick up that NA intake.
if u do get it... make sure u get all of it... from where it connects to the mas, all the way to where it connects to the hard pipe.