New Intake for the 7MGTE (need testers)

silvergsx623

WIPLSH & HWY KNG
Oct 16, 2005
Alabama
hey guys

This is a new intake I am testing.

i will post up a few pictures sunday afternoon.

I need you guys help, i need 2 people willing to test this intake with me.

i have one on my car i am testing, i need 2 people people who drive their supra for a DD and also race them.
i need to have the intakes tested for 1 month on your supra then shipped back to me for inspection.
i will cover all shipping charges both ways. there will be no cost to you.

once i have the final product completed the 2 of you who offer your help will recieve 2 brand new intakes at no cost to you.

There will b 2 versons of the intake.
v1 - for supras that recirculate the bov
v2- for supras that do NOT! recirculate the bov

Item Descrpition:

This 3inch High Temp Plastic Intake Will Increase Horsepower and Torque of the 7MGTE.
It is a direct replacement for the restrictive stock rubber accordion intake hose. It has been Coated with ceramic HHP to help keep the air cool.
The advantage to having a plast intake pipe over a metal intake pipe is the plastic pipewon't get heatsoaked as bad as the metal pipe. Especially With the Ceramic coating.
This means colder air and more consistant power.
It will also increase the "spooling" sound of the turbo over the stock pipe.

feel free to post up, pm or e-mail me with any questions
If you are interested in getting an intake for your supra, please e-mail me @
silvergsx623@hotmail.com

:note: for test , please let me know if you need v1 or v2

Thanks for your time

7M-GTE

ROCK$T@R
Apr 2, 2005
KC
I'd be more than willing try one out for you... pm me the details... I was just workin on my intake... and came up with something like this...
p158799_1.jpg

silvergsx623

WIPLSH & HWY KNG
Oct 16, 2005
Alabama
thanks guys

sorry matt, this intake is designed for the turbo supras

if the demand is high enough, i can see about having one designed for the NA supras?

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
silvergsx623 said:
thanks guys

sorry matt, this intake is designed for the turbo supras

if the demand is high enough, i can see about having one designed for the NA supras?
Yeah, that'd be great. I say design one, I'll be more than happy to test it for ya. I definently want to get rid of the stock airbox and accordian hose.

-Matt

silvergsx623

WIPLSH & HWY KNG
Oct 16, 2005
Alabama
GotToyota? said:
Yeah, that'd be great. I say design one, I'll be more than happy to test it for ya. I definently want to get rid of the stock airbox and accordian hose.

-Matt

I'll see how the demand is.
i'll also need a doner car, my cars are all turbo.
id need the intake tubing off a na supra and id need a na supra for final fitting.
i'll look in to this. maybe we'll see one in a few months :naughty:

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
im in .... i have a 7mgte with intake and exhaust right with the stock bpv recirculated right now.....

ill test for ya etc.... PM me with details...

EDIT: also if you could provide pics id like to see what ill be putting on my car before i go ahead and say yes ill do it ;)

forcefedsupra

aka, Turd Furguson
Jul 19, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
I will be happy to do it. I am quickly approaching 400 whp. I would like to see how big of a difference this would make. If I am not picked for the test, I would still be interested in purchasing one, pending test results.

Bigdough666

Picture Me Rollin
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX
I'll test one. I DD and I will be dynoing and drag racing next week (17-19th)at the Texas meet. Would be a great way to test out your intake, V2. Let me know wha you think, and if you could get it to me early next week. Id like to see it also before. Thanks.

snake eyes

Dec 21, 2005
katy, tx
www.myspace.com
i got a dyno day coming up in april so i might be able to get back to back numbers on performance im up for testing it for ya if you want, pm me on here or supraforums (same s/n)

<l><l>

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
Fuzz420 said:
Make one for the n/a, theres a market, make it and we will come.Only upgrade we have is just a filter :(. I for one would love to get rid of the plastic acordian hose,looks tacky behind the aftermarket filter
Werd. See, I'm not the only one. :icon_razz

-Matt

jpeek29208

Boostin Daily
Apr 4, 2005
Enterprise, Al
i also could test, if need be. i dd and race on occasion. I drive quite a bit miles in transit between home and school. I could test either version for ya.

lmk

Josh

againstdawall06

Dec 8, 2005
mo
if you havent already found a tester, then i would be happy to test this product. i daily drive mine and it is near stock. only a cheap filter. the accordain hose on mine is messed up and i now am using duct tape to fix it for the time being. let me know if you need me!