New Girl!!!

Hey all.

new here, my name says it all.... I have an 86.5 All White and she be my girl too! I havent named her yet, other than pain in the tootoo!

I am from City of Angeles.

Since I purchased her.... I have put in a newer tranny, new radiator, had the crankshaft redone.(almost had a BHG) Just had a nasty oil leak that got plugged. On and the most recent had the computer replaced on her... her brain...haha!!!! J/K.... I have a very patient and knowledgeable mechanic. The only man in her life!!!! No one but he is allowed under her hood! Plus he has a tow truck so he comes to his damsels in distress!!! (cool huh?) I am nver stranded on the freeways of Los Angeles to long...:naughty:

I replaced her tails with JDM 89+... and i hope to put a spoiler on her... also the 89+.

She's a work in progress but she is mine all mine!! and i dont plan to ever sell her off no matter how poor I get.... we are in it for the long haul. (sappy huh?) Well I for me it was love at first sight....

Once I get all her odds and ends fixed.... i will have her painted!

As soon as I can post of recent pix of her I will.... inside and out!

Thanks guys!!!

Once the odds and ends are put in... she will become my mechanics project!!

she's drivable and thats all the matters right now!

i also hope to get a 91 or 92 MKIII... maybe turbo... but all i have seen out there has been the color red...yuck(no offense to red lovers) Just not my color... I love white... white... and maybe blue. but stock color. I would even consider the sparkly baby blue... I test drove a brand new one when they came out... I loved that color...

so i hope to run across one here....

:icon_bigg

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Huh?

Girls are allowed on SM?

:cry: ................ :D

Welcome, New Girl!!! :icon_surp

Lets get to know the driver! You! :biglaugh:

What's your favorite candy bar, movie and dream car?

:)

-Jeff

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Lol at the thread revival!!!!

And how dare you say us chicks aren't allowed... You need a good spanking (I'm sure IJ would be glad to help out there!) :D

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
LilMissMkIII said:
Lol at the thread revival!!!!

And how dare you say us chicks aren't allowed... You need a good spanking
(I'm sure LilMissMkIII would be glad to help out there!) :D

::w00t::

:naughty: :biglaugh: :icon_bigg

.......No? :(