New Girl!!!

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Gratz on the pic I have an 86.5 and 87. I like these ones better cuz I think I like the pre 89 tails better as opposed to most people and also I like the front bumper on them. That supra is in great shape with the mouldings all in tact and everything. Previous owner on mine painted the rubber mouldings, you don't do that on an 87! :3d_frown: they're all fucked up now and I'm lookin to get a complete burgundy set! I'll see you around in some threads. Good luck and take it easy.

P.S. Auto? poor diana :nono: . If you take interior pics, hide the shifter maybe people will assume it's a 5spd. :p :)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Welcome white girl. You're lucky you're pretty. I'm not allowed to post any pictures of myself on here anymore. I've already been warned twice and the next time I do it is automatic ban. I'm one hideous mofo. I love your car and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Next time your in Alabama, look me up.............:naughty:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
Welcome white girl. You're lucky you're pretty. I'm not allowed to post any pictures of myself on here anymore. I've already been warned twice and the next time I do it is automatic ban. I'm one hideous mofo. I love your car and I hope you enjoy your stay here. Next time your in Alabama, look me up.............:naughty:

LMAO

Welcome

Duane