Status
Not open for further replies.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
You guys whore up these threads. :love:

This small font is in place for all those birth defects and problems that occur when you become a post whore...yeah...you know, the small fonts at the bottom of adds the people forget to read. Well, if you forget to read this, then you are stupid. As I said before, I don't repeat myself.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Oh it had to turn into a racist thread...............luckily I'm only half white and half korean, and half irish, and half african american, and half pimp.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
How did I forget that? Actually I'm only half hillbillie. Go check out Nate's new ride. It's an automatic NA..............not kidding.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Boost Lee said:
Oh, I'll give you something to play around with, white boy.... :naughty:

:love: ?
Ha ha ha ha ha......my girl spent I dunno how long trying to figure out my email addy......what does that mean took......wik, I dont get it....lmao!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It's not your fault your on wik and unemployment. Alot of people have to have government assistance when they own a supra.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Jake is one of the only moderators on here that ever gives out rep. At least to me anyways. IJ used to rep me when I said something stupid or funny. I don't know which ones I said the most of.................stupid probably............lol

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Hero: I like to give rep, like gold stars, if I think someone deserves it... I also give rep, like fat red X's or check minus when people deserve that too... ;)

Sl1de: click clickity clicker clickin click-ked... :D:D:D

Kwik: wtf man? You can see me?:icon_razz

Status
Not open for further replies.