New forum feature.... REP POWER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
inline6 said:
Why didnt I just read the last posts? I read the whole damn thread trying to figure out WTF you guys were talkin about and it wasnt even there any more. I hate life right now

Lololololol, me too, I was like what the hell are they talking about????

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
dear god. i just read 15 pages of whorishness. the problem with that - i missed out on the party.

damn.

and to those of you who are engaged, be careful not to catch the disease 'onegina'

Sl1dewaysSupra

Destroyer of FWD's
Mar 14, 2006
Colorado
Clip said:
dear god. i just read 15 pages of whorishness. the problem with that - i missed out on the party.

damn.

and to those of you who are engaged, be careful not to catch the disease 'onegina'

^ What is this "Diesease" you speak of....

LOL I just got it...I think.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
onegina -

A disease men get when they get married. Symptoms include depression and despair.
Very often, a seemingly mild case of onegina can develop into a more chronic, and sometimes even lifetime condition. The only cure for that strain of onegina is death - yours or hers. Do you want to live with a debilitating illness??? God no!

Unfortunately there is no way to vaccinate for onegina at the moment, although many of the world's greatest thinkers and visionaries are working on the problem as we speak - their greatest efforts so far concentrated on fizzy sweet alcohol drinks like Bacardi Breezers, otherwise known as "Leg-Openers", and guaranteed to put an illicit sexual event with a questionable whore on your calendar.

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
maybe we should come up with a ribbon for onegina, kinda like the pink one for breast cancer.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
p00p.

I'm sort of confused on this "rep power" crap.

How do you give "Rep power"?

Does that number get larger now (from now one) when someone just gives you rep?

:icon_conf

Something seems fishy here...

Status
Not open for further replies.