New England Members

LEGNA

Feb 28, 2006
CT
A guys im in hartford also looking for sm members let me know when you guys meet......thanks.

MK3less

Money eating monster
Jun 3, 2005
Mass
Hello not really new hear but i dont post much like to stay behind the scene if you will.any ways iam in Methuen Mass you can also find me in Lowell.my name is Allen Lopez

Last edited:

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I just discovered a MK3 in my town. A black 89 with tan leather. Looks as if it rarely moves, was told it had been parked in the same spot for quite some time. I'm thinking about knocking on his door and telling him about SM.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Ya there are about 3 or 4 within 20 mile circle of me. What's your name LEGNA? we can add you to the list up top.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I just found a NA pre 89 mk3 up the street from my house at a part store that deals mostly with Toyota parts!!!!! I never new it was there and I've lived in this house for like 10 years :dunno:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
oh man i saw a white 89 hardtop na the other day... oh wait... that's my parts car... parked next to 91supraturbo's white targa..

yep those are it basically...

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
We have quite the following around here huh. We better plan a meet at NEDW this summer so I can see some more than 1 Supra at a time.

91SupraTurbo

soldd
Nov 18, 2005
Templeton, MA
Yea thiers a nice black hardtop rustbucket driving around town. He owned a civic before so I can only wait to see what ahppens to this car. And then thiers this black one sitting up on jackstands probaly never gonna move again. That would be Supra90Turbo's car

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
This is coming from the guy who has "SUPRA" in mailbox lettering on the rear bumper of his Supra...

My car will run. It'll run circles around your wobbly targa ass!

davidtt87

Smaat Noob
Apr 4, 2005
Pembroke NH
im in pembroke new hampshire a smaller town, matt and james are both in epping/stratham new hampshire, both me and james are working on our cars now and matt's i believe is still going strong with his 1jz.btw any good place to get my block and head done?

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
MassSupra89 said:
We have quite the following around here huh. We better plan a meet at NEDW this summer so I can see some more than 1 Supra at a time.
LOL, you ain't gonna see mine unless you come see it yourself.. it aint goin nowhere for quite some time... unless I find a NA to drive...

SupraChrisMk3

New Booster
Feb 8, 2006
Salisbury, Vermont, United States
My name is Chris. I live in Middlebury,VT. I was only able to drive my new 89 NA for maybe a month and a half before I park it for the winter.:icon_evil If the weather continues to warm up I should be driving it again next week, hopefully. I don't know if there are any other supra owners in vermont, but I have seen a couple others on the road before. I've seen two Mk3 and one Mk4. They could have just been passing through though, like a lot of people. For now though I guess I will do my best to hold it down for the green mountain state (that means VT).

bulit81

Feb 22, 2006
vernon, ct
Hi New Englanders,
I have an '89 Supra Turbo Targa.
Just got it two weeks ago. The seller had it shipped from CA in 2002, stored it, then needed some cash. I got it cheap and was planning on cleaning it up and re-selling it, but I think I'm falling in love.
It's Silver w/leather interior and all the options, 104K, just verified no BHG, much stronger than I had expected. Don't work on cars much, so I brought it to my foriegn car mechanic and he went through it nose to tail, could not find anything that needed repair.
I think it's a keeper.
Oh BTW......... I'm in Vernon CT so anyone close is welcome to drop by and check it out. Just give me a call.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Hey bulit, seems you caught a case of the Supra love, it happens alot with these cars, no matter what we don't want to let them go. But it's a good thing. the HG might be good for now but remember if you're gonna be modding much it's always a good idea and can't hurt to upgrade, or retorque to 75+.

Suprachris, keep holding it down up there in VT. I'm usually just passing through in the winter to Killington or something, never with my Supra though, The mountain roads must be tough up there sometimes.