New dyno numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2003
Canada
OneJoeZee said:
Cool beans, Duane. All 7M and 1J jokes aside, it looks like your new setup coupled with the motec management is a great success.

Thanks very much :) I have to say that I am very happy right now :D

Duane

Imprezademics

Life Is Good!
Mar 16, 2007
The First State
Holy poop! I thought my bosses MK4 had some serious power (~610RWHP) Im glad to see a 7m with that kind of power... those are just ridiculous numbers. Good job man! Now we need a vid with some cool techno music and funny pics. lol!

Willie

Last edited:

Tire Shredder

Sep 15, 2005
Oshawa
holy christ that is insane. congratulations.

breaking barriers is what you're doing. You should be very proud.

the block design is quite old. This is amazing proof of toyota's engineering to achieve such incredible results with an "old" 3 litre motor. Shows what you can do with some knowledge, skill, patience and a bit of money.

It's truely amazing you can make a graph like that and the car still looks good!

again, congrats!

MattOneDizzle

URPHUKDNOW
Feb 4, 2007
Portland, OREGON
Being the only one here that was present for the dyno pulls today, all I can say is..

HOLY CRAP THIS CAR SOUNDS AWESOME! And makes some HUGE HP's!

I will post video tomorrow so everyone can see.

Huge congrats to Duane and Ron for putting together such a great engine. As you may know we (RRev Motorsports) are the ones who did the MoTeC install/wiring and John Reed (our tuner) was behind all the wiring and the keys of the Motec software. Everyone here at the shop is just plain impressed with the performance the car put down on the dyno today, and we give Duane a very hard time about 7M's!! hahaha..

You may not know me, but for those who do.. I am officially giving Duanes car the following status:
6.gif

Congrats man!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Thanks everyone for all your compliments! Very special thanks to Ron, Nate and Tom (helping me put the car together), but especially Ron! Special thanks to the RRev crew - John Reed, Matt, Brian and Tim for their expertise and the fantastic job they did!

Duane

tte

Breaking In - in progress
Mar 30, 2005
Northern California
Nice job Duane..

And maybe Duane should let people know that he is running stock oil pump with stiffer spring and no other mods on it. Says alot bout the stock pump and the stock tubing that goes with it...that many people want to change.

Cheers,
Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.