Should be: Super Flush WHEEL Club

Offsets are not flush, wheels are.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Damn, so much hating.

John, Cressida looks fuckin great.

BTW, most people I know who have to stretch is so when the suspension moves, the tires wont hit the car's body. Easy enough.

SBM713

Apr 24, 2007
Georgia
supraman77 your car made me "cream my panties" haha its beautiful want to trade it for everything I own???

TurboStreetCar

Formerly Nosechunks
Feb 25, 2006
Long Island, Ny
Big Wang Bandit;1014526 said:
Damn, so much hating.

John, Cressida looks fuckin great.

BTW, most people I know who have to stretch is so when the suspension moves, the tires wont hit the car's body. Easy enough.

are they running stretched tires to fit the tire? or to fit the rim? i dont understand because people are running the same tires on narrower wheels without stretching and fitting fine.

case in point ARob's friend with the 240sx, 215's on a 9.5 inch wheel. Those 215's would fit on a 6-7 inch wide wheel just fine and still fit inside the wheel well.

The added rim width is just a waste of money just to be able to say i have wide wheels and a sweet JDM Tyte look.

Even supramad77. 265's will fit on a narrower wheel without issues. Putting them on a 10 inch wheel is doing nothing but adding cost for the wider wheel and trying to achieve a look.

running stretched tires wont allow you to run a wider tire without rubbing just allows you to run a wider wheel.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I run a semi stretch tire because it gives me the stance I was looking for. Plus there is no point in running larger then a 245 on my 100HP of furry.

And as I said before. If you are going to talk shit go make a new thread. This one is already clutterd with non related stuff already.

supramad77

supramad
Feb 5, 2006
Dartmouth, Devon, UK
nosechunks;1014814 said:
are they running stretched tires to fit the tire? or to fit the rim? i dont understand because people are running the same tires on narrower wheels without stretching and fitting fine.

case in point ARob's friend with the 240sx, 215's on a 9.5 inch wheel. Those 215's would fit on a 6-7 inch wide wheel just fine and still fit inside the wheel well.

The added rim width is just a waste of money just to be able to say i have wide wheels and a sweet JDM Tyte look.

Even supramad77. 265's will fit on a narrower wheel without issues. Putting them on a 10 inch wheel is doing nothing but adding cost for the wider wheel and trying to achieve a look.

running stretched tires wont allow you to run a wider tire without rubbing just allows you to run a wider wheel.

I brought these wheels with the 265's already on. Yes i could run 295 or maybe more. I would need to roll the arches for anything wider than i have at the moment. I might go 285 in the future but i like the look that i get from the tyres the way they are. They are so tight to the wheel they are more like an elastic band wrapped around the rim.

strictlySupra

Dec 19, 2006
Canada
my cresta is win on fitment! i forgot about her in all the turmoil lol

sm_photo_missing.jpg