My wheels don't fit Club!

strictlySupra

Dec 19, 2006
Canada
well i saw low offset and thought i fit in. i guess i am mistaken.

the name of the club should be "finished car with flush wheels club"

the 12 inch wheel comment was sarcasm and i guess some people didnt pick it up. tata for now i'll be back when my car is finished and my wheels are flush lol

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Dylan JZ;1010114 said:
Theres far greater clubs out there.. to begin with, the turbo club.

I'll wait for you BorHor :biglaugh:.

Go ahead and keep hating on me for not being turbo. I am probably one of the only people that don't really care. I just deal with what I have. I mean sure it would be cool to have but I am not going to go out of my way and go turbo because the rest of you want me to. I do what ever the hell I choose to do.

Club title is changed now since there is so much hate.

strictlySupra

Dec 19, 2006
Canada
u the one hating on me! cuz my damn wheels dont fit and u dont like my ideas/build.

i have no problem with you i think you're car looks sick man, just ppl in general talkin shit here. i got told to fist myself lol. take it for what its worth. a grain of salt .

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
BorHor;1010146 said:
Go ahead and keep hating on me for not being turbo. I am probably one of the only people that don't really care. I just deal with what I have. I mean sure it would be cool to have but I am not going to go out of my way and go turbo because the rest of you want me to. I do what ever the hell I choose to do.

Club title is changed now since there is so much hate.

in this thread, im unsure why.. but ppl dont take jokes very well haha.

Wiisass

Supramania Contributor
Alright ladies, calm down.

Clubs are for hitting stuff.

NA is cool if you're making a lot of power because power is cool.

There is such a thing as too wide of a tire and too low of an offset if you actually drive your car. Hardparking is a lot more forgiving on wheel size.

This is boring.

87soup

F*CK SMOG CHECKS!!!
Jan 23, 2006
Sacramento
The N/A still has good power for getting sideways!!!

Thats how i blew my GE...

Keep on your oil changes Bor and add Lucas every time you need a court or so!!! (helped my n/a get through rough times at high rev's)

suprabad

Coitus Non Circum
Jul 12, 2005
Down Like A Clown Charley Brown
Can someone explain the "streched tire" thing to me? I know what it is, but what's the attraction?
It looks kinda dangerous, like the bead might pop off the rim. Kinda reminds me of the old school low riders with Krager 5 spokes and skinny tires.

I'm not trying to be an ass, I just don't get it.

annoyingrob

Boosted member
Jul 5, 2006
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
suprabad;1011848 said:
Can someone explain the "streched tire" thing to me? I know what it is, but what's the attraction?
It looks kinda dangerous, like the bead might pop off the rim. Kinda reminds me of the old school low riders with Krager 5 spokes and skinny tires.

I'm not trying to be an ass, I just don't get it.

I have a friend with a 240, he runs 215s on his 9.5" wheel. I asked him one day why the fuck he did that:

"I don't know, everyone does it".

It's believed that with the tire that stretched, side-wall flex is essentially eliminated, which helps when you're "drifting". Also, 240s have such small wheel wells, when lowered, they need the stretched profile to clear the fenders.

Personally, I think that it's all a bunch of horse shit. if you have THAT much side wall flex, you need to invest in better tires. If you have rubbing issues, you need to invest in a fender roller.

I've since convinced him to put at least a 235 on the back btw.

JtWo

Sniper
Apr 10, 2005
Bay Area
Can be apart of the club even though my supra doesn't work and doesn't have low offset wheels...but my cressida does. Haha and im herra low. So low I cant get up my drive way :[

l_eada68939c69a9944f9f50e350bef016.jpg

edit: nevermind, I just realized that the thread said super flush. LOL damn it time to go -32 for the cressy

A-model_

Jun 7, 2006
TX
All talk and no pics. Boris you shoulda included in the original post to include pics or not post at all. I'm a newb at posting pics if not it atleast post some freaking stupid stretch that would make most of mk3 owners chringe.:naughty: And to answer what tires should go on a 12" try 225 :aigo::sarcasm:

A-model_

Jun 7, 2006
TX
JtWo;1012014 said:
Can be apart of the club even though my supra doesn't work and doesn't have low offset wheels...but my cressida does. Haha and im herra low. So low I cant get up my drive way :[

l_eada68939c69a9944f9f50e350bef016.jpg

edit: nevermind, I just realized that the thread said super flush. LOL damn it time to go -32 for the cressy

That cressy is sexy :love:

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
87soup;1011731 said:
The N/A still has good power for getting sideways!!!

Thats how i blew my GE...

Keep on your oil changes Bor and add Lucas every time you need a court or so!!! (helped my n/a get through rough times at high rev's)

OT: Are you serious? Lucas' is bullshit in a bottle.

If you'd like to know why, visit our fluids section and ask JDub what he thinks of it based on the solid empirical evidence he's collected.

(apoligies Bor)

1992supraman

Dec 1, 2007
Corvallis, OR
supramad77;1012036 said:
Well heres mine. 8.5" wide 235/30/19 on the front and 10" 265/30/19 on the rear. No rolled arches on mine.

[thumb]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/supramad77/newpaint1.jpg[/thumb]

[thumb]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/supramad77/newhoops2.jpg[/thumb]

[thumb]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v283/supramad77/jan0813.jpg[/thumb]

what wing is that? and im not abig fan of 19s but this look great.