my very own supracar!!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
ozzizere said:
& by the way thatsa very nice colour blue supra you got there mate!!!

Thank you sir. I used to have a giant spoiler on mine as well, but I saw the light and went to the stock supra. Can you imagine your spoiler on my car..........:nono:

Please don't make the legs for your spoiler taller. Make them shorter and it will look better in my opinion. I was just kidding about having a taller spoiler on my car, but I do think yours would look alot better with it on there. Having to drill a couple of holes is no excuse not to put it back on. I think you prefer the larger one and that's fine, since it is your car. I don't think it makes your supra look hideous, but I do think you would have a better looking ride without it. Wingless would look alot better than that one you've got. Either way you choose to go, Welcome to Supramania and I hope you have as much fun on here as I do..................P.S. I'll be 39 in two and a half years, but so far I"m keeping my hair, so wish me luck.............:biglaugh:

yehh..lol..thats ok mate..me mates are allways bitchin at me about the spoiler but i dont care..when sumat cums up that i like better ill fitit..!!!and av uploaded sum mor inside pics but the boot is inmess atmo asim fitting the grey boot liners and the amps n stuff.will post sum piks of that when its done!!!!!