my very own supracar!!!!

Reign_Maker said:
Why dont you have pics of the interior with the doors open? :dunno:

Sorry, I have to call BS on this being your car until you can show pic of engine, rear hatch and interior with doors open... Dont take it personally, but I had someone take pics of my car and call it their own until I called them out about it...

BTW: are you an older gentleman? I noticed this in the pic...
2cfzfid.jpg
lol..not that old but getting there..as for the item ringed in the pic i aint gota clue what the is.obviously some at in the reflection..any ideas????

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
ozzizere said:
ov course this is MY car..we folk in england dont go round pretending to own supra's...lol..
Right right, thats something only americans do... ;)

ozzizere said:
lol..not that old but getting there..as for the item ringed in the pic i aint gota clue what the is.obviously some at in the reflection..any ideas????
It looks like someone holding a camera up to thier eye and taking a pic of the interior of the car... I dunno who it is, I would assume its you, since you took the pics... But the guy looks older, and balding...

Anyway, cant wait to see those interior and motor pics and the pics of your system in the hatch... :naughty:

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
ozzizere said:

After I looked at it for a while, I noticed it was a reflection of a bald dude with a phone camera. I'm guessing that's you right?

Anyways, welcome! and Nice car.

ps: you should post pics of your other 2 cars. :)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
I'm with Jake - I want to see teh' subs. ;)

You know...the CAR...itself, not my normal taste, but definately something unique...and I'll tip my hat to whom put this car together...minus the wing and damned mesh grill. The "induction and radiator" ports in the front...cool idea...but again, not digging the mesh.

All in all, I can't exactly say that I hate the car nor even dislike it.

It's just...different. Period. As said, minus the grill and wing, it's not bad at all. :)

-Jeff

ImpulseDrive

Apr 23, 2007
Brooklyn
I think its differnt and for that I give it respect. Sometimes you get tired of seeing the normal same old style (even though I prefer it myself) My 2 cents, I like it cause its unique.

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
Reign_Maker said:
Why dont you have pics of the interior with the doors open? :dunno:

Sorry, I have to call BS on this being your car until you can show pic of engine, rear hatch and interior with doors open... Dont take it personally, but I had someone take pics of my car and call it their own until I called them out about it...

BTW: are you an older gentleman? I noticed this in the pic...
2cfzfid.jpg
im with jake one this one.....oh and if it is yours, your the first one ive ever seen that was that lazy not to open the door to take a pic of the inside :aigo:

6o4turbo

It never ends...
Oct 27, 2005
B.C. Canada
Reign_Maker said:
It looks like someone holding a camera up to thier eye and taking a pic of the interior of the car... I dunno who it is, I would assume its you, since you took the pics... But the guy looks older, and balding...

Good eye Reign! I didn't catch that, you busted that old man!

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
ozzizere said:
we folk in england dont go round pretending to own supra's.

Ahh, over here in the States we all do it. For those of us who are die hard it gets damned expensive ordering all those parts just to give people the impression we actually own one. :naughty: I really don't know how much longer I can keep it up though.

Just kidding.

Welcome to the forum!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
too old to open the door? Seriously, who takes pics of thier interior with the doors closed and windows up... Like I said, no offense, but I call bullshit on this... And dont think its odd that someone would take pics of another person's car and call it their own... I had a guy on MySpace wanna add me and he was from my town, I checked his page and he had a Supra on it, so I opened his pics to see the Supra closer, and it was Duane's supra and he was saying that it was his and how he got all the girls with his Supra... So I added the guy and started askin him about "HIS" Supra, and he was talkin all this shit about what it had and all the money he has in it... Then I asked him if he wanted to cruise up to the track, and after a few excuses, I got tired and busted him cold on it... Now the caption under Duane's car says something about how he loves the car, but he took out the shit about how he OWNED it... The only one that got OWNED was his bitch ass for frontin like he had a nice car like D's...

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Man, it took me forever to figure out what the hell I was suppost to be looking at in the pic, then when someone said what it was I automatically seen it ;). I call BS until I see interior pics and engine bay pics.

Reign_Maker said:
Right right, thats something only americans do... ;)

Anyway, cant wait to see those interior and motor pics and the pics of your system in the hatch... :naughty:

hiya..yes,youre rite now yu said it i can ce me n yes im old-ish n yeh me hair as fellowt..lol..lol..ill tajke sum pics ot the inside tomorrow asim still in process of swapping the blue interior for the grey n black..

hiya everybody..thanx for all your imputs on this supra OF mine..she is allways ina state of modification..i aint done anything like this before so you'll afta give me some credit just foe trying..i do like the idea of having something that is unique as most folk over here would'nt modify there supras..i wanted something different n i think its getting there-ish..lol..i will post sum more pics of the inside asit is at the mo n also the other supra i av in the garage..the one i had at my work yard has now been weighed in after completely stipping it of ALL parts n selling them on..still have many spares if your local-ish to collect???.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Hello Govnor...........I can't believe you're taking out the blue interior. At least your going back with the grey. I like your car, but only because I love supras. I really really really dispise your wing though. If you take that monstrosity off and install a three piece 89+, that would make your car look alot better.........in my eyes, but not necessarily in yours. Since it is yours, then I respect your choices. Get us some more pictures to look at of the hatch. Was the blue interior torn or do you just like the grey better? Cheers.

hiya..the blue interior was in excellent order except for minor cracking of drivers bolster..((as they all are))i bought another car which hada good grey interior n i just prefered the grey over the blue n i am attempting o cover some panels in black leatherette..my car is a 90-91 n i have both types of rear spoiler but asi have plugged all the holes the facelift spoiler will not fit anymore..i dont really like the rear wing but am in the process of making some more (taller) legs & making new endplates for the spoiler si it will only have one wing instead of two..ifi dont like it then ill look for another..will b uploadin some mor pic asap of the boot n interior..