My SILV experience

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
No, Bob was running 15-16 cause he was spinning 1st, 2nd, 3rd, then hooked on 4th gear. LOL
I guess a 350whp MKII needs a little more meat in the rear to get traction.

Feb 24, 2006
Los Angeles
damm, i wish i could stayed longer and run my car with you guys at the drag strip.. too bad it fell on the same night as HIN nightshift.. but it was nice meeting some you guys:eek:nejoezee & zerocool for the short period of time i was around. and seeing mikes rhd car in person..

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
slidingsidewayz said:
damm, i wish i could stayed longer and run my car with you guys at the drag strip.. too bad it fell on the same night as HIN nightshift.. but it was nice meeting some you guys:eek:nejoezee & zerocool for the short period of time i was around. and seeing mikes rhd car in person..

Yeah dude you should of stuck around :) it was great meeting you!

supramike7m

92 teal-wn turbo
Jan 29, 2006
prescott, Arizona
Big Wang Bandit said:
p783747_1.jpg

rofl.

GO ERIC!

lol. he did good. i met eric this year, man hes a cool guy, real nice. nice car too. hope to see you next year bro.

Mike

Element256

Bickaty Bam !!
Jul 17, 2007
SoCal
Damn Andy ! I wish I would've stayed later to see all that mess go down.
thumbs up for running an 11.75 without even trying. That car is such a man beast.
Are you heading out to the WOTM event tomorrow ?

MmmBoost

DDS Performance
i wish i would have made it to more of the events, but i was only able to swing by HIN for a bit. i did see the Soapra getting down on the drift course. almost everybody close to me shit their pants when they were asking "what year 240 that was" and i replied, "no... thats a supra"

next year, ill be ready with my car, and will definitely be at every event!

nhum

Consequence
Aug 25, 2005
VA

Thanks for your time and effort. Very nice pics. Only one thing missing from pics. It's 36-24-36 and 5' 4"...:biglaugh:

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
supramike7m said:
lol. he did good. i met eric this year, man hes a cool guy, real nice. nice car too. hope to see you next year bro.

Mike

hey man, it was nice meeting you guys to, my car aint nice, it's crap, you guys just don't know the flaws :naughty: hahha,! weill definately b e there next year,! you guys have to bring your cars out, not just 1 heh! btw, the car looks good!, you guys better take care of it

86_sports_1jz

slow 700hp build...
Aug 27, 2006
OK
good pics guys, what rear ends do you guys have? i'm looking at your pics and @ 3400 rpms = 80 mph? and 3k almost 75 mph?

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
86_sports_1jz said:
good pics guys, what rear ends do you guys have? i'm looking at your pics and @ 3400 rpms = 80 mph? and 3k almost 75 mph?

I <3 my 3.73. Makes doing highway pulls super fun. Long 3rd, long 4th. Any faster than topping out 4th = time to back off. Helps load up the turbos in 1st and 2nd too...