My other 91 buildup - The DD

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
lol yea.. pops works at the lexus dealer ;)

started it today.. man I'm pooped.. start fabbing the dp, ic pipes and put on the bumper still...

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
sick man just plain sick

yur lucky my money had to go else where otherwise i'd be right there with you only singled hahahaha

then i'd steal your lime light

owell good job bro can't wait to ride in it

mobes

Supras are never 'done'
Apr 5, 2005
Bozeman, MT
Lookin hot! Is that color 6M1? That's gonna be off the hook with those wheels once the rest of the car matches the bay.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
HURRY UP AND GET HER DONE FOR THE TAMPA MEET! HURRY HURRY HURRY! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? HURRY! DAMN! HUURRRR... RRRYYYYYY! :D:D:D

Hey, you done yet?

tissimo

Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
Reign_Maker said:
HURRY UP AND GET HER DONE FOR THE TAMPA MEET! HURRY HURRY HURRY! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!? HURRY! DAMN! HUURRRR... RRRYYYYYY! :D:D:D

Hey, you done yet?
lol.. its a good possibility itll be done.. if I dont run into any major problems.. are you even going to tampa?

I got the lower hot pipe tacked together, exhaust done last night. Tonight will get the upper and lower cold pipes tacked. Maybe weld them up and put the bumper on if have time. If not tomorrow.. then just button up a few things... friday night before I head over swap the walbro out of my blue car since I forgot to buy one (doh!) and should be ready to rock...... lets hope :wiggle:

tissimo

Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
that sucks :(

cold side tacked.. gonna weld it up tonight put on the bumper / header pannel on tonight.. tomorrow tie up any loose ends and hopfully be on the road! more pics tomorrow (crashed last night before I downloaded them from my camera)

and damn.. 2.5" pipe looks small! but will work fine for now.. theres not much room between the efans and the ac pulley..

Last edited:

tissimo

Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
Couple more pics, still havn't had time to finish it up yet.

ICmount.JPG

Icpipes1.JPG

Icpipes2.JPG

Icpipes3.JPG

Icpipes4.JPG

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
Looking good can't wait to see it finished, sure does help having a shop you can use :biglaugh: (my dads got a 3 bay shop as well):biglaugh:

tissimo

Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
a little progress, man grinding the welds is a pita, hopfully they'll look good once all powdercoated.. hopfully have then back sometime this week and maybe be on the road this weekend?

p484949_1.jpg

p484949_2.jpg

I wanted to run the intake down into the bumper to get some cold air, but I couldn't fit my filter in there (5" long k&n) oh well.. when I go single I'll run it down there.. for now maybe I'll make a seperator

tissimo

Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
dropped off my pipes today, hopfully done by the weekend.. Wired up the electric fans.. will do the fuel pump tomorrow then start cleaning up everything for getting the car street worthy.. hopfully this weekend start breaking in the clutch..

tissimo

Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
more slow but steady progess.. fuel pump installed.. tomorrow some cosmetic stuff.. installing my 1/2 clear corner lights and jdm tails.. maybe get some more pics..

turbotrev

Goin WEEEEE on my gsxr600
Aug 7, 2006
Clinton, MO
is that exhaust piping your using for the hard pipes???

if so i thought about it but i could only get the thick stuff and didnt want to add so much weight lol

tissimo

Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
yea its aluminized 16 ga. steel u bends that I used..

Its not that heavy, maybe 10 lbs heavier then the same in aluminum.. I doubt they're over 20 lbs total..

The Reaper

Single, and lovin' it!!
Jan 10, 2006
Florida
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn bling bling dawg

haahaha hurry up and finish this thing so you're free to help me with mine :)