My New Toys !!! Go ahead and Flame Me !!!

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Nice, and Nicer!!! Any idiot that would flame you for being that shrewd, as to buy two Supra's within a week of each other, doesn't really appreciate Supra's!:nono:
I'll trade you a set of TT rims for the 16's on the black NA!:naughty:

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
91T breezen' said:
Nice, and Nicer!!! Any idiot that would flame you for being that shrewd, as to buy two Supra's within a week of each other, doesn't really appreciate Supra's!:nono:
I'll trade you a set of TT rims for the 16's on the black NA!:naughty:
Send me some pics of the TT rims and we'll talk. I have the same rims on my MKIII....see my sig.

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
89TBen said:
oooooo i'm jelous. i got dibs on the black one when he sells it. lol but seriously, how much for the black one when u are ready to sell it? i really want a turbo one but i'd probably walk all the way to cali for an mkiv. of course there are plenty of mk3's i would too.
I don't know what I am doing with them yet but more than likely the black one is going. I have the "DaveH" turbo kit (as seen on boostwerks.com) that goes on it complete (came with the car). So I will probably be selling it as a NA-T when I do.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
MDCmotorsports said:
Please tell me your secret to the amazing cash machine?

Easy. He beats up kyle for his lunch money. and kyle goes :cry: and chris goes :evil2: more mk4 money for me.

oh and chris hook me up with some turbo parts so i can go "psh psh" all day. and maybe help me put it in too = D

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
MKIII N00b said:
haha "psh, psh" i want to do that too.

maybe i can buy that little thing that you put in your exhaust to make it go "psh, psh"

Its okay I already have the real one. only small pieces left holding me back.

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
BorHor said:
Its okay I already have the real one. only small pieces left holding me back.
Boris, I told you I was home all weekend. Tomorrow is my last day off which is why I have to get my wife's engine done and installed.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
chriso said:
Boris, I told you I was home all weekend. Tomorrow is my last day off which is why I have to get my wife's engine done and installed.

Home all day tomorrow? I'll come after school.. ill be there at like 3-4

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
BorHor said:
Home all day tomorrow? I'll come after school.. ill be there at like 3-4
Cool but make it after dinenertime. I have a dentist appt at 3:00, now stop spammin' my thread or I'll have ya "Yellow13'd"!!! :stickpoke

aight peace :chicken:

Last edited:

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
chriso said:
Cool but make it after dinenertime. I have a dentist appt at 3:00, now stop spammin' my thread or I'll have ya "Yellow13'd"!!! :stickpoke

aight peace :chicken:

lol ...New work..."yellow13'd" I like it.

Chris, I love the blue one. FOr a moment I thought it was my friend Jose's car..but its not.
Nice wheeling and dealing with ya..and thanks for the extras...
I wil need to see the MkIV;s in person. Those cars are always fun....
Moe.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Christ.... When i get done with college I'm starting my own supra showroom located in my driveway and the street in front of my house.

Beautiful cars, I have no problem admitting I'm extremely jealous. You better appreciate your circumstances.:biglaugh:

89TBen

Sep 11, 2006
Mizzou
chriso said:
I don't know what I am doing with them yet but more than likely the black one is going. I have the "DaveH" turbo kit (as seen on boostwerks.com) that goes on it complete (came with the car). So I will probably be selling it as a NA-T when I do.

hey thats kool. just lmk. maybe i can buy it.
ben