My New Toys !!! Go ahead and Flame Me !!!

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Wow, very nice man

was the blue one in an accident or is the hood just open.

either way thats awsome, just buy your wife an expensive designer hand bag and some jewels and she wont be so pissed. :)

You must'v worked hard to get those babbies, now the question is.... are you keeping all 4?

chriso

Supranian
Apr 5, 2005
Bay Area, CA
I'll try to answer all questions:
I don't know the exact color of the blue one just yet and Yes, it was repainted, the paint is nearly perfect on it. The original color was red. I took the rims off the blue one because they were too big. 18" all around and 295's on the rear were bumping the fenders. I like the stock look anyway (Thanks to Moe -suprastanger507mgte). The hood is not fully closed due to some work being done on the engine btw. I got a great deal on it since I believe that #5 cylinder may be shot. And yes, they are Euro spec headlights (I have the receipt that says $589 for the pair).

I am not getting rid of anything right now. The silver MKIII is going to my son. The black MKIII is the one in my sig and it's not going anywhere (I have too much time in it to part with it). The black MKIV will be going as soon as I get the blue one running up to my standards.

Thanks for all the great comments guys !!!

89TBen

Sep 11, 2006
Mizzou
oooooo i'm jelous. i got dibs on the black one when he sells it. lol but seriously, how much for the black one when u are ready to sell it? i really want a turbo one but i'd probably walk all the way to cali for an mkiv. of course there are plenty of mk3's i would too.

blackgamer16

Supra Driver
Apr 27, 2005
Sooner Country
Am still curious about the price you paid for em. Well i guess there's a reason if you dont want to share it now but give us a ballpark figure.

Good Find! I wish i was that lucky.

Blackgamer

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I know what he paid for the black one.. lets just say it was a really good price. Just think of that they normally go for for just a tad lower.