My new set-up! lots of pics...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
thought I would show my new set-up since it is pretty much ready to go! Still have a few goodies to add that I am keeping a secret :)

Here is my new set-up. New intake front facia flow tested at 330 CFM per runner (better than the MKIV Veilside ;)) !! I have added a 3.5" TB and 3.5" intercooler piping. I have used the TPS from the Q45 and works great (thanks to Quickstrike for the TPS ;)) The intake makes the engine bay not only cleaner but makes for quicker spool and more power! I plan to dyno the car in a few weeks! I was waiting on some cams from Japan but they won't be here in time for me to have them in for the dyno runs. :( Ron has helped me in so many ways I just wanted to say thanks and for anyone else that has helped along the way. HP goal? I will leave that up to you people to guess but I am pretty confident that this intake set-up will gain some good power.

Note: Notice the tag on the intake?! I made that for my intake to show off the intake for Ron and to show appreciation. This is a limited addtion mainifold as I had some custom work done to it to make it my own. :)

Shown below are some of the pics of the set-up progress. Enjoy pics. The car will be fully running in a few days and will again dyno in a couple of weeks.

PS; Some of the wiring is not done but I am sure that would be obvious.

D4.jpg

D3.jpg

D5.jpg

D1.jpg

D2.jpg

D6.jpg

D7.jpg

D8.jpg

D9.jpg

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
amazing work duane!
i like how the catch can is located too. how is that bolted up?
also, i notice a serious amount of power wire along the fender- what all does that go too?
hope all goes well with it :)

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
That's funny - I like the radiator hose, as a matter of fact, it's one of my favorite parts there. :) Oh well, to each his own.

dbsupra90, the power wire runs to his battery, which is mounted in the hatch.

Poatree

May 14, 2005
Edmonton
www.shiftin.com
Hey Duane I don't know if you remember me (trevor) or not, met you at mission a few weeks ago, i was the one buying a supra soon... well i got it haha and i love it.

That setup looks amazing... how much boost are you running? I like it.

I got a pic of your friend's bike there (the v-max), do you have his email? i'll send it to him.

Mk3 TurboS

No not a "Turbo A"
Mar 31, 2005
Australia
Holy Bling factor Batman!
Bling me up scotty
Let the Bling be with you!

I am truely jealous! that is one gorgeous setup. I love the coil pack relocation! I now have a new wallpaper.

Im guessing you aint got Aircon in that thing no more?

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
I looked just before the intake manifold, and noticed that you have a "hump hose". Can anyone tell me what these are for? Is it just like a regular coupler, but it allows a little bending? If that's not it, I can't think of what it would be for, except introducing turbulence to the intake air stream. :rofl: