My new set-up! lots of pics...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
The coil pack relocation is because i use a stand-alone unit on my car, as for the aircon, I put the windows down to drive fast, I dont live in a place where heat is that big of a factor.

trevor: I remember you from last week, good to see that you have a supra, and have made it onto the forums, i told my buddy Erik about your picture, I dont have his email off hand here, but when I hear from him iIwill let you know.

colin: If you need anything for your car, check out my website at http://www.carbonfibrefx.com and let me know, I will give you a great deal.

grant: I'm sticking with the 5-speed

drunk_medic: its just used to just be more flexable

dave: I will bring ya along when i hit the dyno this time.

Ckanderson: the fitting was made to go along with the rest of the fittings on the car

dbSupra90: I drilled two holes into the firewall, and there are two screws that goes from the firewall to the oil catch can. the ires are from the battery that has been relocated to the back.

Loki: I am currently planning on attending that meet, as well as the oregon meet as well.

Duane

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
WHEW! Thats amazing! I take it you still have the same turbo? That really makes me want to get a FFI as I don't have AC anyways. Great job! You're new set-up reminds me of Ultra7Ms car. Both amazing machines! Way to further the growth and power of the MKIII!

FredMk3

mk3 for life!
Mar 30, 2005
Sept-Iles/Quebec
www.cardomain.com
Damn what an Impressive setup! wheww!!

I dig that intake manifold! Planning on getting the same FFI but less special than this one. hehe

Duane, are you still running your C7 turbo or you got another one...I don't know if it's the same turbo I see in the pics.

Z

ztosupra

holy sh!t! that looks amazing. goin on what you were at before, if thats all you've done since your 621 hp run, im guessin you'll put down at least 675, and probably more with tuning. great work! oh, and i like that you could use it as a mirror too :squirt-mo

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
One of the things I like about you upgradedsupra is that you are into everything. First I seen you were big HP, then a drag racer too, then--he is into show too!, then I read you were into open highway runs claiming you beat a 900RR lol J/K, and I think you mentioned twisty stuff too.

You do enjoy the "mule" as you call it in MANY ways.
So what's with the "mule" ? Why that nickname?

Car looks HOT!!!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Tony Mawad said:
One of the things I like about you upgradedsupra is that you are into everything. First I seen you were big HP, then a drag racer too, then--he is into show too!, then I read you were into open highway runs claiming you beat a 900RR lol J/K, and I think you mentioned twisty stuff too.

You do enjoy the "mule" as you call it in MANY ways.
So what's with the "mule" ? Why that nickname?

Car looks HOT!!!

Hey Tony thanks ;) LOL

The 'MULE" is basically from my company as we use test parts on it for the Supra parts and because it is a pain in the ass at times. One good thing out of many is that it does kick ass! :biggrinbo :drink1: I like a lil bit of everything on my car. When I drive it, I drive it alot :icon_wink

Again everyone thanks for the comments :)

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Sorry about that guys but Ron has been hosting them and AOL shut it down I guess :nuts: He is having somone else host them. I could have but didn't have the pics as they were at his house.

Check back in a bit!

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
GrimJack said:
Pics are back.

PS: You know that SupraMania will host pics for you, right? The only limit is that you can only upload 5 at a time...

Didn't know that :) Thanks Dave ! They are back up now though. :biggrinbo

Duane

Adjuster

Supramania Contributor
Dang nice. (And I thought I had alot of braided stainless and AN fittings.)

That upper hose/fitting is over the top crazy however. (Hope your going to Vegas, I'm looking forward to seeing your car again in person.) I'm also planning on going to the Portland meet, so perhaps I can see it then.

88turboma71

el3men2
Mar 30, 2005
nyc
hey duane, i see u have aem cam sprockets, did u have any problem with the adjustment screws making contact with the four tens in the back that hold the rear of the upper timing cover in place or did they just fit fine, did u have to do anything special to make them fit, how do u like them?

jorge

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
88turboma71 said:
hey duane, i see u have aem cam sprockets, did u have any problem with the adjustment screws making contact with the four tens in the back that hold the rear of the upper timing cover in place or did they just fit fine, did u have to do anything special to make them fit, how do u like them?

jorge

They bolted on like factory for me. I never heard of any problems though...?

Also, the rad upper pipe is a -24 and biggest they make. I hated that ugly rad pipe I had before and that it didn't match.

I have far more fittings thatn what you see. :D
I have one off the oil pan which I had welded on a male. I have a bunch off the oil cooler and oil relocation kit, sump in the back and then more off the rear fuel rail. Heck the list goes on. I love the fact that they are easy to come off with a simple wrench!

I am planning on going to the Oregon meet this year :) I have the regsiter this week. Been busy trying to get everything back together.

Thanks for the compliments people as I do really appreciate it. :bigthumb:

Duane

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
88turboma71 said:

jorge

Jorge, the stock 6 mm hex head bolts behind the sprockets are replaced with low profile button head allen socket bolts. I also have AEM gears and don't have a problem with fitment. Ron

88turboma71

el3men2
Mar 30, 2005
nyc
thanx ron and duane for the tech help. man that setup looks nice duane, i cant wait till i receive my ron ramirez intake manifold.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Hey Ron thanks for the info. I should have said that :nuts: LOL

Get me email or message?

Duane

PS: You will be very happy with Ron';s work :) I AM!