My 1986.5 Supra build up thread

Nomad707

Im From The Bay
Mar 14, 2007
Santa Rosa, California
damn man that sucks..

sorry about your misfortune =(

But hey.. soon when your supra is done you will feel alot better. ive had alot of bullshit like this happen and it can bring you down bigtime..

Patience in the end will save you your sanity.. and just think of you driving the supra, and use that for motivation.

hopefully the heads didn't warp a bunch =(

SURUKO

making the supra better..
Jan 8, 2007
The tropical island....
very good supra to start with when i have mine i wish it was like yours ,good looking with the rims and the paint color really fits ,about upgrading you should think getting anything step by step (fuel,ic pipes,exhaust pipe,intake,afpr,and then the turbo)that's im doing right now with mine if you dont really understand the post (dont know why) keep doing research or buy a haynes book for the supra it will help you clear your mind a lot (i have one) and good luck with that bhg wish all comes back to good greatly

Kangae

Buzzin' Half Dozen
Sep 13, 2007
Utica, New York
Well...good news abounds.

I got my Lexus fixed, cheaper than I thought it was going to be too. So I'm driving that again. Plus I actually took some time and worked on the Supra a bit. EDIT: I guess I already told you guys that...heh stupid me...well more of the story is in the next paragraph that I didn't tell.

I ended up ordering a brake kit from 935motorsports and just got it on my car. Its got 935motorsports slotted rotors and porterfield brake pads along with some SS lines. I got some pictures too, they arn't any bigger than stock but I hope they should add a good amount of braking power.

The SS lines arn't on in the pictures because this was a mock up of sorts. I also have the calipers cleaned up and painted as well so they don't look brown and nasty.

p1185100_1.jpg

p1185100_2.jpg