Mrs. 2kwik4u's new ride???

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
New photos after buffing, bumpers are crap paint, going to repaint them soon, no sawblades:biglaugh:
p501501_1.jpg

p501501_2.jpg

p501501_3.jpg

p501501_4.jpg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Ken the Black car looks great!!! But then I would say that about any car thats not Red....:stickpoke :biglaugh:

mattjk

Permanent Ban
May 18, 2006
Huntington Beach
www.cardomain.com
OMG, how did I miss this thread? That's the best looking pre89 i've seen.

P.S. GOD DAMN saw blades are fucking ugly. They should be damned to hell! It's amazing how much better the car looks with the 5-spokes.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Matt.....hells.....Hell yeah, I hate saw blades, I think I have 3 sets in the basement I need to take to recycling. It was the 2nd thing I did after putting in a CD player. It's not all that, but not bad for a car with 230k on it. Those are 17" low pro snow tires on the back, and I get around great, and were having a bad winter. Every time the roads clear up, I pull the car inside the shop at work and hose out the wheel wells and undercarriage to get all the salt, snow, etc out. It's my daily driver now, and the Mrs. will drive it during the summer when I'm driving the red rocket.

Vixen....she is looking forward to driving it to the Chicago meet and meeting you and Jay, and the others coming out.

EDIT....It was the 3rd thing I did, 2nd was taking out all the gay blue hoses from under the hood.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
tookwik4u89 said:
EDIT....It was the 3rd thing I did, 2nd was taking out all the gay blue hoses from under the hood.
lol!

Car looks good! but it needs less FWD offset, more lowering.
same goes for the red rocket. the second part anyway :X

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
tookwik4u89 said:
Matt.....hells.....Hell yeah, I hate saw blades, I think I have 3 sets in the basement I need to take to recycling.

Vixen....she is looking forward to driving it to the Chicago meet and meeting you and Jay, and the others coming out.

Is this whole post a shot at me Ken??? :biglaugh:

If all goes well this summer I wont be rocking the blades anymore come Chicago!!!:3d_frown:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
da89soup said:
Is this whole post a shot at me Ken??? :biglaugh:

If all goes well this summer I wont be rocking the blades anymore come Chicago!!!:3d_frown:
I just laughed and woke up Mrs.... I guess it could be taken that way but NO IT WASN'T!! Janet thought it was cool that J & V both have Supras too. She told me we need to get another to stay ahead of the Jones'......er Hayes'. While I don't actually hate blue, I do hate sawblades.....we must get you hooked up!