What Color Paint?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
All of the moldings were painted and put on the car and they look AWESOME! The back end which was all white before got painted black as shown. The new tail lights were put on and work very well. I also took off the 89 spoiler and I am going to be filling the holes soon.

My next plans are to finish the bumper and put it back on, fix the rust in the spare tire compartment, fix the rust around the front windsheild aswell as the ding on the opposite side of the rusted side.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
CanadianJoker;1542298 said:
Ah it goes all right, work has slowed right down, so i dont have much cash to play with. car has a couple electrical issues right now, i should be able to get them sorted out soon. but hey, life could be worse :p
hows the supra doin?

(sorry for the ot ben lol )

Get yours ready for the event coming! The track also opens up this weekend! The Supra is fine, I am actually doing something new to it before taking it back out, so it will be a few weeks.

The moldings and suchh look good Ben. I see you like the spoiler "less" look better! Now for your rear visor I assume? :)

Duane

CanadianJoker

Random Skyline guy
Oct 18, 2009
vancouver
forums.gtrcanada.com
sexy sexy!!

p1544969_1.jpg

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
A bit of an update, purchased eBay pre89 tinted clear corner markers that should be here within the next couple days! They were shipped on the 12th. Also buying JIC Magic coilovers from a SF member in New Jersey, they got 12,000 miles on em but work great supposedly, but you can't beat the price I'm gettin 'em for ;D
Oddly enough I found the guy on craigslist not SF! lol

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
UPS guy woke me up this morning and brought me my new front corner markers... I had them installed within the hour lol.
I must say, they do look pretty awesome but I think the oem ones are just better quality when it comes to material.
I did take some photos and I'll post em up in a edit of this post.

EDIT:

p1552178_1.jpg

snazzy.

Last edited:

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
Sanding my front bumper down so I can bondo the rock chips. Is it possible to make the front all flat where the liscence plate would go? I want to make it flat all the way accross how would I go about doing that? Layers of fibreglass? Hardening foam? Centainly not all bondo...

Status
Not open for further replies.