MROsborne's 1986.5 Turbo Supra Hardtop

What Color Paint?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2003
Canada
3 people to put moldings on? I suggest one person or 2 so you can keep on eye on the other. Some of the moldings are tricky and you wouldn't want to hear "it was like that when I started" bs. ;)

Duane

.....and pics please. :)

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
LOL no Duane we have to Sand them and stuff too cause they are getting repainted, which we are doing too. And we're gonna do some other things too, I have a friend with a very nice camera coming over on Sunday to take pictures.

And they offered to come over cause none of them are going to golden gardens, even though 2 of them Own skylines and 1 owns a FD3S.

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
If anyone reading this has a sunshade (hatch visor w/e) and they want to sell it lmk, Kevin is apparently out of em. Thanks!
And yes I have put a thread up in the want to buy section.

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
Mmmm rusty pre89 moldings lol, they're all out and now you can see the stock color! White! Yay.
I figured I should just keep the new tail lights so I took off my old ones and to my suprise I found my cars hatch lock hidden in behind the center piece! Previous owner was just too lazy to make the necessary modification I suppose. I also noticed that in behind the tail lights there were drill holes... My and my friends guess was so they let out condensation the easy way.

Pretty sure my car was just gonna be a track car... Lol

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
You can blame my friend josh for the lacking of pictures in this thread, he took off before I remembered to get pictures taken, I'm just gonna snap some with my cell and email them and post them, they're just gonna Be shitty quality.

LAYZORBEEMZ

JZX73 owner
Jun 28, 2009
Maple Ridge, B.C.
PICTURES FINALLY

p1541779_1.jpg

p1541779_2.jpg

p1541779_3.jpg

p1541779_4.jpg

p1541779_5.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

mini meet with all my friends at a & w after workin on the poopra, my buddy's girlfriends civic went and ruined it.....

p1541779_6.jpg

CanadianJoker

Random Skyline guy
Oct 18, 2009
vancouver
forums.gtrcanada.com
upgradedsupra;1542059 said:
Hey Josh, how goes it!

Duane

Ah it goes all right, work has slowed right down, so i dont have much cash to play with. car has a couple electrical issues right now, i should be able to get them sorted out soon. but hey, life could be worse :p
hows the supra doin?

(sorry for the ot ben lol )

Status
Not open for further replies.