Moving to Alaska....and 4x4 + Supra pics:)

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
highway 97??? so you'll be passing through Wenatchee in the colombia basin. Theres only two of us mkIII's members here (boostedstr8six) and both cars are down for the winter. I'm past moses lake and before grand coulee on the colombia river if you think your gonna pass through here give us a hollar and we'll meet you for lunch or dinner. You towing your car up to alaska with you?

-Luis

loki2043

Jan 23, 2006
Portland, OR
i know the pacnw is the place to be for the supra community but not THAT far up! :) how you enjoy it there, i was auctually looking at AK with google earth the other day at work and boy it looks pretty cold and not too fun. lol

anywho, i live only miles away from keith so you should stop by on yer way up, if im not stuck at work, my supras down atm for the rebuild but oh well.

SilverSupraT

7M '78 Toyota Pickup
Oct 3, 2005
Eastern WA
www.geocities.com
KevinM said:
PIAA FR-S Only 3 sets that I know of in this staggered width (mold no longer exists)

Me
My brother
Keith Hart

Obviously they're out there somewhere, but we're sorta obsessed with them:)

ok, well if any of you 3 need a lung or a kidney, I will trade you for those wheels :biglaugh:

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Deffinitly let me know when you are going to be passing through Prince George, it's on the way and I'd be down for grabbing a bite to eat or something. Hopefully I won't have to work, I may even talk to my boss and get that day off.

Nice truck as well, I'm kind of fond of lifted Ford's myself ;)

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
Loki said:
Deffinitly let me know when you are going to be passing through Prince George, it's on the way and I'd be down for grabbing a bite to eat or something. Hopefully I won't have to work, I may even talk to my boss and get that day off.

Nice truck as well, I'm kind of fond of lifted Ford's myself ;)

Sounds good. I'll let you all know when I should pass by. I'm not pulling the Supra. Gonna drive it up this summer.

I just saw you were on pirate4x4 too. I've been there awhile, but usually browsed the toyota sections cause I had my other truck...now I've jumped ship back to Ford (first truck was a 53 ford pickup back when I was 14)

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
americanjebus said:
highway 97??? so you'll be passing through Wenatchee in the colombia basin. Theres only two of us mkIII's members here (boostedstr8six) and both cars are down for the winter. I'm past moses lake and before grand coulee on the colombia river if you think your gonna pass through here give us a hollar and we'll meet you for lunch or dinner. You towing your car up to alaska with you?

-Luis

Actually, it will be I-5 to almost the border before I jump over the 97 through Canada

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
Hey congratulations on graduating and good luck with your practice. I'm sure there have been a lot of sacrifices along the way. Go and be a success. Eskimos have aching backs too. Nice car btw, I'm envious of the road trip you get to take it on this summer.
Ken

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
HT5SSilverSupraT said:
ok, well if any of you 3 need a lung or a kidney, I will trade you for those wheels :biglaugh:

If you want these (retail $1600 for the set) I'll give you a great price (brand new still in the boxes) of Buy 3 Get One Free ($1200). I've got enough kidneys and lungs. I may need a replacement liver in a few years though to help with my drinking. :) Will be looking for a nice young model.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
KevinM said:
Sounds good. I'll let you all know when I should pass by. I'm not pulling the Supra. Gonna drive it up this summer.

I just saw you were on pirate4x4 too. I've been there awhile, but usually browsed the toyota sections cause I had my other truck...now I've jumped ship back to Ford (first truck was a 53 ford pickup back when I was 14)

I :love: Pirate, it makes me wish I had more money, some of the guys on that site are nuts and I want my truck to be like some of the ones on there.

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
KeithH said:
If you want these (retail $1600 for the set) I'll give you a great price (brand new still in the boxes) of Buy 3 Get One Free ($1200). I've got enough kidneys and lungs. I may need a replacement liver in a few years though to help with my drinking. :) Will be looking for a nice young model.

Traitor!

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Kevin! good luck sir. I would love to visit AK someday, and I would more than likely be visiting you... after 8 straight days on the road, i'm sure i'd be more than a little misaligned.. lol

KeithH said:

lawdy! what are the dimensions of them? I <3 PIAA wheels....

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
KeithH said:
I would be more than happy to donate my liver in a year or so in exchange for those rims!

Those are gorgeous!

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Just to clear up one of my posts here. I am not seriously selling those rims. I wanted them from the moment I first saw them about 6 years ago. I had other priorities but was finally able to pick them up this past summer. At the time there was no other Supra running these rims.

I always new these rims would look killer on a MkIII. It wasn't until KevinM wrapped his in rubber and mounted them up that this was confirmed.

We'll miss you here Kevin. Have a safe journey and a very successful practice.