Moving to Alaska....and 4x4 + Supra pics:)

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Well, Keith, if you ever are selling them, look no further than myself. i'll buy them in a heartbeat, or as my PM stated.. lol
I have a liver that is alcohol untouched btw, in case you're interested ;)

spipedong

Level 2 Rythym Rogue
Apr 2, 2005
Eugene, OR
Enjoy it. I had the good fortune to be sent to anchorage for fiber optic splicing training in October for work.

I really would love to get back there some time. I couldn't find any SM members there so I guess you'll be on your own for that :)

Even during winter solstice there is light between about 10:00 and 2:00 AKT, but it's a very indirect bluish haze.

Also, when you get there, hike Flattop some time. It's a great view.

Anchorage is the little city-like smudge on the left. Unfortunately late october sucks for dramatic lighting :(
Made_It_2.sized.jpg

Last edited:

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
cool stuff. i too have a slammed supra and a raised truck! :)

as for the system in tur truck. i JUST finished installing a custom system tonite in a customers lifted F250 TD crew cab. custom sub box over tranny tunnel between driver and passenger floor (12" momo face down with matching carpet so (hidden ;) )). nother custom box 12" just behind the center console for the rear, facing upwards and visible. wish i took some pics. that fucker HITS! :)

KevinM

Knowledge driven
Mar 30, 2005
Seattle, WA
www.cardomain.com
Hey Nick
Not bad... If I had the room, I'd fire it into the floor as well.. It's the only way I've ever seen big sound come from a truck.

But yeah, we all kinda flock to the same stuff that's for sure. I just got rid of my lifted toyota truck this fall. Had the bikes too for a long time as well (couple of f2's back in the day and then a 01 gsxr750)

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
KevinM said:
Hey Nick
Not bad... If I had the room, I'd fire it into the floor as well.. It's the only way I've ever seen big sound come from a truck.

But yeah, we all kinda flock to the same stuff that's for sure. I just got rid of my lifted toyota truck this fall. Had the bikes too for a long time as well (couple of f2's back in the day and then a 01 gsxr750)

haha! i just bought a '97 GSXR 750 and a lifted 89 Yota! :)

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
Ya I go to alaska every summmer and its a blast. Its not as cold as everywon makes it sounds. Its alot like seattle, wa. I think its cool that theres light 24/7. Sometimes you think its like 7pm then take a look at the time and its 1:30 :]

Anyways I think I might drive up their in the summer so if you want to come pick yours up and take a trip down their... Im down!