mk3 tailights converion to mk4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
LOl...Its not that bad looking. I've seen the pics and all I have to tell you is that is all custom body work.

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
flossinsince1986 said:
what is that suppose to mean??

(chill dude) <IJ>

it means the mkiii is a classic in many peoples eyes. TRUE enthusiasts appreciate the car the way it is. thats not to say some tasteful body mods are not acceptable, but ones that go with the design of the car.

a mkiii is a mkiii, not a mkiv. in some peoples OPINIONS mkiv lights do not belong on a mkiii. i hold that opinion my self. this is not to discourage you from doing so, but... wait yeah please dont ruin your mkiii.

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
i was thinking you could just make a fiberglass mold to fit in where the current lights do that holds the mkiv lights but havent tryed yet.

flossinsince1986

Jul 27, 2006
Yakima
lagged said:
it means the mkiii is a classic in many peoples eyes. TRUE enthusiasts appreciate the car the way it is. thats not to say some tasteful body mods are not acceptable, but ones that go with the design of the car.

a mkiii is a mkiii, not a mkiv. in some peoples OPINIONS mkiv lights do not belong on a mkiii. i hold that opinion my self. this is not to discourage you from doing so, but... wait yeah please dont ruin your mkiii.

lol hey man if you really wanna get down to it you should be praising the mark 2 supra for giving birth to what would be the best generations of cars this world has ever seen..in my eye the mk3 front with the mk4 rear would be the perfect car..design wise..just becuase i am in love with the supra mk4 rear end...hands down is the sexiest ass ive ever seen.. (on a car of course) but all we are talking about is lighting here.. its not like it is changing the appreciation value of the car..

Status
Not open for further replies.