Milo's Booster Seat...

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Supraholics said:
I can't keep up with this thread. :nono:

i quit checking for updates a while ago. :icon_roll

but i can understand, ya can only put so much of your time and energy into something before you start to question your motives.

S

SLOW7M

I didnt see it any where what are you runing for a fuel system as far as pump and lines?

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
What he said.:)

buckshotglass said:
Here is a little pic for anyone else that cares. (it's my fuel pump!!!)
budpump.jpg

I am limited to 1175 HP with that pump.:cry:

That's it. I didn't run the lines yet.

S

SLOW7M

WOW im working on a crazy in tank set up to move enough fuel to suport 1200 hp not that i will make that much

What size lines are you gonna run?

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Dave, I think Kyle wants you to adopt him, lol...

Dude, as far as retruns go, Im using the stock return... I have a -6 return to the FPR, and then a -6 to my stock return line... You do NOT need a -10 for a return, jesus, thats HUGE... Just do a -8 feed to teh stock rail and a -6 to the FPR and stock return line to the tank... That's what I have, that's what Duane is using as well, and you know what power he's making...
buckshotglass said:
That's it. I didn't run the lines yet.
That's one of my posts in that pic! LOL!!!

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
Reign_Maker said:
....Dude, as far as retruns go, Im using the stock return... I have a -6 return to the FPR, and then a -6 to my stock return line... You do NOT need a -10 for a return, jesus, thats HUGE... Just do a -8 feed to teh stock rail and a -6 to the FPR and stock return line to the tank... That's what I have, that's what Duane is using as well, and you know what power he's making...
That's one of my posts in that pic! LOL!!!

buckshotglass said:
I think im using the factory feed as a return, and a -8 or -10 for the feed. I need to confirm with my advisor (CF performance.) He is sponsored1 on here. I usually ask him about stuff like this, as he knows better than I.

I dont think he was planning on using a -10 for a return. I think he was saying -8 or -10 for the supply.