Milo's Booster Seat...

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
buckshotglass said:
Kyle-Pink under-glo kit is on the way.:)

LilMiss- Pics are fun.

Hooked- I took them apart after the last delay was announced.:( I wasn't planning on all this stuff. It's all good.:)
LOL!
I knew you had an inner ricer...
Been watching too much of F&F2 too much haven't you? That pink S200 was your favorite car wasn't it?

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Kyle- I never saw that movie, I swear. I don't get out much.:)

:rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2:
Kwik- Can you believe that shit??? I was like, no fucking way. I'm sure that was directed at the people that didn't pay yet. I went back to my post #342 in the cam buy, and I was truthful when I wrote it, "I just spoke to Eric. The price of the cams will not change."
That's what he said on Feb 7. I did not assume it, I actually called and checked to be sure there would be no changes in pricing for the cams, as the other prices had changed.
All I know is, this really needs to end. ::hang::

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
buckshotglass said:
Kyle- I never saw that movie, I swear. I don't get out much.:)

:rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2: :rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2:
Kwik- Can you believe that shit??? I was like, no fucking way. I'm sure that was directed at the people that didn't pay yet. I went back to my post #342 in the cam buy, and I was truthful when I wrote it, "I just spoke to Eric. The price of the cams will not change."
That's what he said on Feb 7. I did not assume it, I actually called and checked to be sure there would be no changes in pricing for the cams, as the other prices had changed.
All I know is, this really needs to end. ::hang::
Its BS to those that paid for cams any judge out there will side with us and if i have to i will take it that far.(hope i dont) nobody is going to fuck me.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Silly cams!!!!:icon_bigg :cry:

Looks like because of the cams you will never finish you car now??? Too bad cause I was hoping to see it finished someday......lol:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass said:
I'm getting a 1J. Fuck it. I'm over this. I'm sorry, my 7M brother.:(

Now you've finally seen the light my new 1j brother......................:love:

Let the lawfirm of Hawthorne and Hayes stand beside you in this battle against the cam shafters. Ryan and I are on your side and we will not sleep until you have those cams installed on your head. We may take a few cat naps here and there though...................:biglaugh:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
1j, not really.
Jay. nah, thats too much work. It's easy to just sit and wait for stuff. Ryan has a 7M, but how can I trust you?

Swaq - No worries.

I want to keep everything as close to factory as possible.
My 7M will do just fine. Too many people have too much in this motor to not see this thing through.
Cams in May.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I always knew you were a tease................:nono:

I think you're the one I should have the trust issues with and not the other way around...........:biglaugh:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Dont worry Lil Miss, BC will postpone release of those cams AGAIN for another 30 days, trust me... BuchShot, if I were you, I'd kick BC in his balls, take my money, and go buy a set of TED or Schnieder cams... That BC shit pisses me off... :grr: