Milo's Booster Seat...

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Reign_Maker said:
Dont worry Lil Miss, BC will postpone release of those cams AGAIN for another 30 days, trust me... BuchShot, if I were you, I'd kick BC in his balls, take my money, and go buy a set of TED or Schnieder cams... That BC shit pisses me off... :grr:

I have nothing to do with this group buy, but I sure did voice my opinion on it in their thread and I stand behind every word of it too :3d_frown:.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Them cams aren't here. :(
Don't cry LilMiss.:):):)
Freak was right about the bike thing, but I remember my car, it's black, so there.
Jenny, this Saturday, the glass at work is turned off till Sept, unless I get my Supra out of the garage before then. I have a set here, let me see if I do anything on Thursday, and I'll maybe send you something.:).
Big- he's going for an all day truck ride tomorrow. :)

No cams. Now would be a good time for them to get here.
I will have more time for my car when school lets out next week. I might even update this thread from time to time.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
thanks. You hit it dead on. What this build needs is luck. Right Reign??
I appreciate you reading it all. I really thought I was getting cams for a while there, and actually, I am waiting for a tracking # right now. I really feel like it will be this week, or next.(that's only because I doubled up on my groupbuyfobia pills.)

Kyle, you will not finish before me.