Nov 28, 2006
Portland, OR
yawn.gif

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
Thats funny. Mine was almost impossible to get the splined shaft out. I needed a 3 jawed puller. I didnt take photos of that (sorry). But I used this on both the parts car and my car, and once the splined shaft was out this slide hammer did the trick perfectly. In doing the rear brakes I got to take apart a few rear ends and it was the weirdest thing. Some didnt have any lube at all between the splines and the drive flange some poped out on the first bop of the slide hammer. In all of the cars that I took apart I never saw any consistancy at all. Some were impossible and I destroyed almost every part I tried to remove and some were easy as pie. There definately isnt a snap ring or circlip. It might be the seal. If you use a slide hammer and get it to move a little bit but wont come out completely it might be being retained by the seal.

02160015_resize.JPG

02160016_resize.JPG

Last edited:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
swaq said:
And the best thing about this is when you actually get the thing moving you can say you increased your power times infinity! :icon_razz

And that is a lot. :) My turbo is only rated around 650, or less.

LilMiss- yes, Hi 5 to you.:icon_bigg

Hooked- yep, very proud. The Milojet was good to me.:)

Kyle- Yours were just a little below mine.

News:
I did talk to Brian Crower today. No news is good news. That is a direct quote. He says they will be done for May. I want to believe.

I spoke with Autometer today. My full sweep Sport Comp II fuel gauge will be done in 4 to 6 weeks. Finally something to wait for.