Not so fast LilMiss...:biglaugh:

milotat.gif

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
LilMissMkIII said:
This thread will continue to be graced with my presence :D
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Kyle- Wtf what?

Kwik- I hope someday my Sup makes it to my mailbox. I will watch your new thread for info on the meet. Do you think my car will run by then? You know better than me, I never ran one of these turbo thingees before.
If I was there, I would trailer my car out there in style. Don't count me out yet.:evildeal:

Hells- I'm watching your many threads for pics of teh doggie birthday ride.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
TurboFreak88 said:
Bloody? Whats bloody?

I wouldn't say bloody, but I would use a very serious tone of voice to the little SOB that was fooling around on the BC cam buy page.
This guy thought it would be funny to joke around.:icon_bigg If only I knew where to find him, and what he looked like. I would give him a piece of my mind.:aigo:
Too bad he covered his tracks really well... all I have is his avatar.:icon_conf
freak.jpg

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
buckshotglass said:
I wouldn't say bloody, but I would use a very serious tone of voice to the little SOB that was fooling around on the BC cam buy page.
This guy thought it would be funny to joke around.:icon_bigg If only I knew where to find him, and what he looked like. I would give him a piece of my mind.:aigo:
Too bad he covered his tracks really well... all I have is his avatar.:icon_conf
freak.jpg
Man He even has where he goes to college and his face in his avatar!! Lets get him!!!!

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
buckshotglass said:
Freak- We need to stay focused here.:nuts:
I do you a favor... I clean for you... Now you go fix car...

Look, lets try and keep the man's thread from doing this again:
151786184_fdcd05252d.jpg

rot 90na-t

slowest project ever
Apr 13, 2006
Westminster, CO
please tell me ur going to throw some paint on that fuel cell...?

and how long did it take you to get your subframe off, repainted and back on? im doin this as we sit, just gauging progress..

looks good btw keep up with updates!!

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
rot- Thanks for stopping in. I think I will paint the cell, but until then I am enjoying the look of it. I actually prefer it to the older pics of the stock tank hanging down. My clearance is actually better, and I can run a custom dual exhaust real nice.:)
The subframe comes out pretty easy, it's getting everything off of it that can be a bitch.:3d_frown: It isn't the easiest thing to paint, and do a good job either.

The only progress today was that I tried some prototypes for a glass shift knob. I may work on that some more tomorrow. :icon_conf

rot 90na-t

slowest project ever
Apr 13, 2006
Westminster, CO
buckshotglass said:
rot- Thanks for stopping in. I think I will paint the cell, but until then I am enjoying the look of it. I actually prefer it to the older pics of the stock tank hanging down. My clearance is actually better, and I can run a custom dual exhaust real nice.:)
The subframe comes out pretty easy, it's getting everything off of it that can be a bitch.:3d_frown: It isn't the easiest thing to paint, and do a good job either.

The only progress today was that I tried some prototypes for a glass shift knob. I may work on that some more tomorrow. :icon_conf

No problem! i have pondered the dual exhaust idea as well.. i look forward to seeing how yours turns out if thats the route you go.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
So. I am not finding the AutoMeter Sport Comp II, full sweep fuel gauge I need.:( It's either Sport comp one, full sweep, orange pointer, no way, or Sport Comp II, all good, but no full sweep. Lame.

Am I missing something to get the hub out of the rear carrier? I didn't really force it yet, but it's not loose at all. Seems like there is a clip or something, but I didn't see in the TSRM.

hub.jpg

I need to replace that lower bushing too. The metal sleeve is pretty sloppy in there.