Milo's Booster Seat...

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
xxxotiknightz said:
:boink: HA! in your face, in your face!! Update (sorta) BIOTCH!!:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

That was funny.

Afone- I steered it onto the lawn.;)

Kwik- Dog years, lol. Milo will be like 150 when I get done.

V- thanks Luv.;)

Ano- you don't scare me.

Jay- If you come up, bring Vixen please.

Mig- Thanks. I took that on the way to the the spot where I got my calendar shot for Tanya. I'm not posting that pic, but I must say it came out pretty good.

Soup- When is the first meeting?

Lil- Thanks for the boobies.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Sometimes, I think that I am only tolerated on Supramania because of my association with Vixen...............but I'm alright with that. It doesn't hurt my feelings any. None, not at all. Not even a little bit...............Screw you Dave!!!!!!!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
I personally think he is waiting for one of us to just go out and buy him a FFI so we can all here it run?????:sarcasm: :icon_bigg

Dave just stop making bong's and start making intakes and all should be good.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
noah89t said:
so dave, without having to read through 184 pages, what's needed to get your car running?

JustAnotherVictim said:
Dave + in garage + working

:biglaugh: :evil2: :) :rofl: :bowdown: :eek:wned: :icon_mrgr :bigthumb: :D ::hah:: :yelrotflm

Ryan, I offered to make him a FFIM out of PVC and I don't think he took me seriously.........:dunno:

Dave, I won't let her forget me when she comes up to seee you. I'm also not going to believe her when she says she needs to sleep in your bed because the couch will hurt her back............:biglaugh:

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
Dave, I won't let her forget me when she comes up to seee you. I'm also not going to believe her when she says she needs to sleep in your bed because the couch will hurt her back............:biglaugh:

Well jay, just make sure to lay it to her before you go. That way she should be satisfied through the stay with dave. Plus that whole gun to the head while layn down the rules always works.:naughty:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Noah, Ano is partially correct. I need some shop time to do intake, exhaust, fuel supply, and a ton of wiring for the standalone.

The thing I need the most is for Innovative Turbo to get a life, answer their phone, return a call maybe, or even better, send me the parts I paid for months ago. They have my turbo housing because I ordered and paid for a polished one, but they sent out a non polished one because that's what they had. I sent it back to them to be polished like they agreed to do. They are killing me. I really can't get over how poorly their business is run.

Ryan, you shouldn't have.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Fine Dave you win!! I bought you a Ron R FFIM today. If you dont get it in the mail by next friday??? Just wait longer!!!! K BY:icon_bigg

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
da89soup said:
Fine Dave you win!! I bought you a Ron R FFIM today. If you dont get it in the mail by next friday??? Just wait longer!!!! K BY:icon_bigg
Have you been trying to kidnap fat people????

Or have you just been inhaling sweet tea since the last time I saw you?

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Ken you kinda made me wonder if sweet tea might not be the cause for fat people???? Reguardless they still are a bitch to kidnap!!!!:biglaugh:

Sorry to jack your thread Dave but like it was going anywhere anyway.:sarcasm: :icon_razz