Milo's Booster Seat...

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
suprahero said:
There are alot of racist people on here Ric, and I for one will be out looking for more white slaves tomorrow. Everytime a white guy pisses me off, I buy another one..............:D

p805753_1.jpg

Fight the power brotha.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That's Tommie Smith with the gold medal, he is my second cousin on my mothers side. He used to be so fast he could hit the light switch and be in bed before the room got dark.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
xxxotiknightz said:
Then why do you read it....Cause deep down your just like the rest of us and need to fill that supra void with the progress of others, no matter how slow it may be.:biglaugh:

Well I am sure Kyle can relate to "slow" LOL

Duane

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
xxxotiknightz said:
Then why do you read it....Cause deep down your just like the rest of us and need to fill that supra void with the progress of others, no matter how slow it may be.:biglaugh:
Nah,
I actually don't read it.
Because I know there's no updates, and can tell that it's so far from off the topic that it beyond going back. :D
hahaha.

And Duane, sometimes your Canadianism is just too much for me. ;)
Can't tell whether you're relating to my car being slow (the corona definitely is haha) or my build, which is done ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It hurts me to see that beautiful car sitting there and not running. I guess I'll have to fly up to PA and build you a new intake out of pvc so we can get it running............:biglaugh:

Ric, I don't bow down to the man. Fight the power!!!!;)

Noah, I'm not out of control, but I'm definately not in control either..........:biglaugh:

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
kylefoto said:
Nah,
I actually don't read it.
Because I know there's no updates, and can tell that it's so far from off the topic that it beyond going back. :D
hahaha.

And Duane, sometimes your Canadianism is just too much for me. ;)
Can't tell whether you're relating to my car being slow (the corona definitely is haha) or my build, which is done ;)

:boink: HA! in your face, in your face!! Update (sorta) BIOTCH!!:biglaugh: :biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Car looks great outside Dave!!! Kinda sucks pushing it around doesnt it??? Mabey I should start a "Im pushing my Supra around support group"??:icon_bigg