Milo's Booster Seat...

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
MKIII VIXEN said:
I'll answer that................NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sarcasm:
You need to spank him vonda for playing with glass and not working on the car. :biglaugh: You know he will get cut playing with glass.:nono:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
There will be no spankings until this thing is running, dyno'd and videos uploaded onto Supramania. Then and only then, will I let Vixen spank you................:naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Has anyone seen Ryan lately? I hope he's not grounded. I should call Lanette and see if I can get him out of trouble. He's probably painting a boat or car for someone if I had to guess.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
suprahero said:
Has anyone seen Ryan lately? I hope he's not grounded. I should call Lanette and see if I can get him out of trouble. He's probably painting a boat or car for someone if I had to guess.
I have not seen him Jay hopefully he working on his car.:dunno:

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
So, I'm back in this thread finally Dave.

Well...I just looked through the last 3 pages (50 posts per page setting) and only saw a couple progress pics, a sheet of wax, and some turtles and rabbits. I know that you are hiding something in that there garage of yours.

I think that me and my friend Nic (kc10mec) are going to have to swing to your place and give you a kick in the butt to get this thing done. How's that sound? Ok, well without the kicking.

Hi LilMiss!!! Haven't talked to you in a while. Thought I would whore this up some.