Milo's Booster Seat...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
Of course he is, you're the only one posting pictures in this thread...........:evil2:

Well I am sure you all know my tank is powder coated grey :icon_

Get some more pics up Dave! ANYTHING at all. If you DO need a mod just give me a holla..I might help with some persuasion :biglaugh:

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
buckshotglass said:
Just you wait...

p765257_1.gif

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass said:
I will make up for this slow time, for sure, and those that stick around will be glad they did. Just you wait...:evildeal:

We have no choice but to wait. We can only go to about ten different build threads on Supramania............although Ken has been posting up some gorgeous pictures in his...........:biglaugh:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
So here is an actual update.
I ordered and may have the materials for my FFIM by Friday.

This pic may look like a repost but I was able to do a pretty clean install on my Wideband readout. It looks like it's in the factory location.

widemon.jpg

and this is the status of the top half of the intake, which I may or may not use.
toprunners.jpg

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
buckshotglass said:
So here is an actual update.
I ordered and may have the materials for my FFIM by Friday.

This pic may look like a repost but I was able to do a pretty clean install on my Wideband readout. It looks like it's in the factory location.

widemon.jpg

and this is the status of the top half of the intake, which I may or may not use.
toprunners.jpg

Mind telling me which is the "read out"? I don't see it so it's not there :sarcasm:

Duane

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Good job on the pictures Dave just post a few and keep working your way up to more. We know you can do it????:biglaugh:

Its lookn sweet Dave keep it up!!!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
buckshotglass said:
Heres a close for Duane, cause he's so old, and cant see anymore.:)

Who's the funny man. I can see this thread closing soon :sarcasm:

:biglaugh: No really..where does it go though? What the fuck is Tems?

The
Everlasting
Motionless
Supra