Milo's Booster Seat...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
buckshotglass;890702 said:
Duane- See below. (also, someone is cluttering my thread with random dog pics. Can you please ban them asap.;)

Someone has to keep this thread alive with pics. It just happened to be your dog's "lady friend". LOL

Forget all the wax and glass stuff, just get the car running already! Geez... :icon_razz

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
buckshotglass;890702 said:
I'm getting into working in my shop, and on the car again.

FINALLY! After 2400 requests!

Now get some chrome wrapped aroud that wax, and get me a video of this car going down (or should I say up) the road, and Milo hanging his head out the window with his tongue wrapped back to his neck from the wind.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
tookwik4u89;891390 said:
How do like this weather Ryan??

Fargo high -9 today!!! So somewhere around -35 with wind chill.:cry:

Jay sucks!!! And sorry Dave about the hijack in your off topic thread.:sarcasm:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
da89soup;891732 said:
Fargo high -9 today!!! So somewhere around -35 with wind chill.:cry:

Jay sucks!!! And sorry Dave about the hijack in your off topic thread.:sarcasm:

It's a wonder you don't have 14-15 kids Ryan........or a divirce from over-exposure to the spouse. There's no way in hell I'm leaving the house under those conditions.

******Back on topic********

Dave, will you be mocking up more than one version of your FFIM in wax, or will you go with that first attempt? Also, once you have your mold, will you be selling copies of this thing once it's finished? I would think it would be pretty popular if it works out without moving the alternator.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Scott, I"m pretty sure this is a one time chance that he has. I don't think he can make but one of them with his wax mold, but I'm hardly ever right about anything so he'll probably be mass producing them later on in the year.................:dunno:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
arz;891708 said:
On Saturday I went dirtbikin for 5+ hours and drank over a gallon of water and sweated my butt off, it was like 70 er something. I did 57 miles of singletrack it was a GREAT day:biglaugh:

Shut up Andy :rofl:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
buckshotglass;890225 said:
Milo said that dog is a little bitch.

Today- I scored a FREE go cart!!!:joshers::joshers:

go.jpg

Is that a radio flyer with a different race shell and engine mounted on it?:icon_neut

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Joe- It's a Manco.

88T- meh on the title.

Jay, thanks. That's why I pay you the big bucks.

Scott, Jay is right again. It's a one shot deal. I will be very lucky if this makes it through the process. I agree, the no alt relo, will be nice, but the true test is where the car makes power, if any at all.:)

Ryan- I am ftw.:)

Ken, Jay, Wes, Andy, Scott,I don't know what the weather is here, I'm too focused on my car.:)

John- progress feels good.

Wes- It will be interesting.

Titus- Miguel will be done before me.

George- Between 50 and 100.;)

LiLMiss- :p

Poodles- What's the rush?:)

Update!
I got a little more done. I will try to not leave out any steps, so you all can make your own.

ffi4.jpg

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass;892085 said:
Ken, Jay, Wes, Andy, Scott,I don't know what the weather is here, I'm too focused on my car.:)

I think I just broke my kidney from laughing too hard. You are truly dedicated and you're a fine example to us all.........:biglaugh: