Milo's Booster Seat...

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
buckshotglass;876663 said:
helo?
I did work in my shop this weekend. It's getting a lot better.
My stupid job requires that I am there a lot lately.:nono:

Work, the only work you need to do is clean that garage out and that is 2 full times jobs combined :biglaugh:

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He's too busy working on updates and it's my job to post them. I have a direct line set up from his garage to my cell phone. That's just how dedicated I am to giving you guys up to the minute updates.............gotta go the hot line is ringing...........:biglaugh:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero;877435 said:
He's too busy working on updates and it's my job to post them. I have a direct line set up from his garage to my cell phone. That's just how dedicated I am to giving you guys up to the minute updates.............gotta go the hot line is ringing...........:biglaugh:

We know how you answer hotlines and it's not the car hotline either. :biglaugh:

1.900 Jay b.i.r.d :rofl:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Duane, you know I'm not in that line of work anymore since we've had the daughters.....:biglaugh:

Dave, patience isn't our strong suit.........I'm sure you will agree.

Kristel, if I had anything to update, I would have. It's not like me to just make up stuff and post it up...............:rolleyes:

This just in!!!!!!! Dave has received his cams................::w00t::

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
It's been a while since I've checked into this thread....I was sad to see no updated :(

What's going on with this Dave??? You need to feed us some updates and pictures STAT!!!!

P.S. My build thread is going to be alive again soon. So, keep an eye out for the new plans.

wesbeech

Beech Performance Motorsports
Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
LilMissMkIII;878645 said:
^^You are tricking us... No one on SM actually UPDATES their build threads

Thats not true i update mine all the time.

Dave what size is ur turbo again i cant rember?

wesbeech

Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
buckshotglass;878681 said:
I think it's a 67, but I got it from the failing innovative, so who knows what it is.

Damnit i thought mine was bigger its a o wait i get confused some times it is bigger its a 74mm
Who did you get the new housing from?

wesbeech

Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
buckshotglass;878699 said:
Compturbo.com got it for me.

I know yours is bigger. Now everyone knows.:) .. but is your car February? so there.:p
I should go work on my car now.

What about February im lost?