Milo's Booster Seat...

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
upgradedsupra said:
Man, that can't seriously be your garage? Is it? :3d_frown:

I would think it would be more like this.

p873657_1.jpg
He must have pushed the car REALLY hard into the door to that damage ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
HEY, aren't we all suppose to be making fun of Dave. I already get if for the 1j and being a hillbillie. Now I"ve got to be made fun of in someone else's thread..............I think I'm going to Supraforums for a while. At least they respect me over there.

O.K. I'm back. They didn't respect me over there either...........:wtc:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
HEY, aren't we all suppose to be making fun of Dave. I already get if for the 1j and being a hillbillie. Now I"ve got to be made fun of in someone else's thread..............I think I'm going to Supraforums for a while. At least they respect me over there.

O.K. I'm back. They didn't respect me over there either...........:wtc:

LMAO jay.
My bad as I lost track for a second. LOL Back to regular programming! Dave, clean that rats nest up man! I thought my garage was a mess but not after looking at that. :icon_razz

I still have a 1 car garage but mine is organized just for that reason. I have all the tools I need.

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Yeah Dave clean that rats nest up and do something constructive to the supra. Can't you at least work on your gauges or something?

88tsupra

Mar 21, 2007
long beach
No offense, but every time i get bored. I come to your thread to see all the off-topic subjects in here. This is like a laggy Instant messaging

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
upgradedsupra said:
Best would be to use a bulldozer :sarcasm:

Duane this is America! We dont use our garages for our cars, almost 90% of people use them to store massive amounts of crap that they dont want to look at inside of their homes.

except for a handful of us that actually use them for our cars and still have room to fit two cars, work on them, and take a nap in the corner when its late.

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
EVERY, I mean EVERY! time hahah this thread has a new post, It's the VERY first thread I click on, praying that buck posts a new pic of the Supra..:biglaugh:

BTW, I have like every single pic posted of the car saved:evil2:

It's even my desktop pic :3d_frown: