mg89's upgrades on MKIII

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
wow, I forgot that I had this thread. Well...I just put new seals for the targa and a K&N fipk in. I'm going to try to get new seats and tail lights soon. Gonna take a ferry to Port Townsend next Tuesday or Wednesday or drive down to Seattle to get the tail lights. I was offered seats and am really tempted.

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
the guy who owned the supra before me broke the dash when he installed new speakers and a stereo, so all he did was screw parts of the dash to some places, I though it looked differend with all those screws in, I tried to fix it and move the center console back a little bit but it still didn't fit properly. So now I gotta look for a new dash and center console. But I can manage for now.

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
found it, Kinda sucks that it snowed here again, I wanted to atleast take my old seats out. But I'm going to wait to install the tail lights, I want to paint my car first.

I though I got a pretty good deal on the seats and tail lights, $175 for the front and rear seats, and $80 for the 3 piece tail lights. All in great condition.

p533355_1.jpg

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
Because I want to try this and see if it's legit, before spending big bucks on a "proper" paint job. If it doesn't turn out that well, then I'll start saving.

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
I got pics of the climate control I put it and the seats, along with the mock up of the tail lights.

My newer climate control. Sporting the 8 Ball

p537443_1.jpg

Seats work pretty good, (thanks Nate) they're way better than the ones I just removed. (I tried cleaning the carpet the best I could, so I'll probably have to remove everything again and take out the carpet and clean it better, probably even dye it.

p537443_2.jpg

Tail lights I got from some guy in Lynwood, not bad for $80. I'm not leaving it like this, I still got to fix a dent in the corner so water can stop getting through. I'm going to put my 88 lights back on until I paint my car.

p537443_3.jpg

p537443_4.jpg

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
no, I got them from a guy named Joe? or something. He doesn't live in lynwood he lives in Port Townsend and just takes the ferry to work.