Meet in Corvallis every saturday

87black

in school
Mar 4, 2007
Corvallis, OR
Well I know this is the same day as the centralia meet but for anyone who doesnt want to drive up there we are having a meet up at the Corvallis Napa on 9th street. We are going to meet at about 8:30 so pretty much everyone will be off work and can come anyone is welcome to come with any car.

Rusty

Last edited:

1992supraman

Dec 1, 2007
Corvallis, OR
hey you live in corvallis? I drive a red 1992 turbo targa. I was just going to post a thread saying well all be meeting there this saturday too. My friend Dj has been setting up small meets there every saturday around 9.

87black

in school
Mar 4, 2007
Corvallis, OR
yeah I moved up here in january my supra is in the process of getting a new motor so im driving a lame protege. I still make it out to hang out, I didnt go last weekend but i heard you were there from my friend alex he drives the red turbo 2 fc.

Cravin Boost

MMMM Smells like coolant
Nov 8, 2005
Eugene OR
Hmmm I just moved to Eugene but I am working at HP but this weekend Im getting all the stuff that wouldnt fit in the truck last weekend. might have to make a sat trip soon. I drive a 89 SuperWhite Targa

1992supraman

Dec 1, 2007
Corvallis, OR
o nice. yeah i called the my friend dj who works with alex and told him someones trying to steal our spot! haha. but ill be out there tomorrow night if you wanna swing by.

87black

in school
Mar 4, 2007
Corvallis, OR
haha yeah i will for sure stop by tomorrow to see who is there. so what does dj drive?

edit: just remembered i have to pick my cousin up in portland at the airport tomorrrow at 8 so i might make it down a little late.

Last edited:

1992supraman

Dec 1, 2007
Corvallis, OR
he drives an 06' (I think) civic si hatch. its actually a really nice hatch. Last weekend we had him with the civic, alex with the rx-7, me with the soup, brad with the fit, dayna with an mx-3 and lee with an 07 wrx. it was a pretty good meeting and hopefully tomorrow will be better.

87black

in school
Mar 4, 2007
Corvallis, OR
yeah ill for sure make it out tonight i might be late but ill be there and yeah i know you are talking about his si is actually really nicely done.

1992supraman

Dec 1, 2007
Corvallis, OR
yeah ill be there along with the usual crew. not sure if anyone else on the forums is coming tho... but you should definately swing by around 8:30 or 9 and hang out for a bit.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
I'll come down and say hello. It would be nice to get something organized "mid valley" like we did before me and everyone else moved away.